Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Leeds or Colchester??

I''d prefer Colchester but ideal situation would be us up as Champions. Swindon finish 2nd.Huddersfield go through in the play-offs rather than Charlton, Leeds or Colchester

I think I would actually prefer Colly Who, just to see the priceless faces of ignorant Leeds fans after their side makes yet another cock up. Colchester aren''t a big enough club to  stay in the Championship for too long anyway.

Swindon finishing second would be the final proof that this league is truly shocking. Remember the threat they offered at Carrow Road, or the way they failed to overrun our reserve team in the JPT? Second best, Jesus!

Leeds have lost the plot by resurrecting old battles with Man Utd - a pyrich victory if ever there was. They are clearly better than at least 22 of the teams in this division and still have time to sort themselves out. I still expect, all being well, to face them again next season in the Championship.

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Swindon finishing second would be the final proof that this league is truly shocking. Remember the threat they offered at Carrow Road, or the way they failed to overrun our reserve team in the JPT? Second best, Jesus!

Leeds have lost the plot by resurrecting old battles with Man Utd - a pyrich victory if ever there was. They are clearly better than at least 22 of the teams in this division and still have time to sort themselves out. I still expect, all being well, to face them again next season in the Championship.[/quote]The quality of this league is truly shocking and that should be remembered.Loving the user name... John Devine and the era of having only one sub... [Y]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Neither, Swindon will finish second![/quote]On the subject of Swindon how on earth are they in the playoffs? I seem to remember them being apalling when we played them a few months ago

Well next year if Colchester did go up it would be the Scum and Colchester we had to play and that would bring a little more fun to the season.

just a word of caution, the results last night actually cut the gap between 1st and 3rd, with Col U winning. I would rather Leeds won and Col U lost given the choice. We have a number of potentially difficult games coming up - Southampton/Leeds/Huddersfield/Swindon, and still have Charlton away. I don''t care if it''s Leeds/Col U or whoever who goes up, as long as we do...

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]

Anyone apart from Leeds. [:P]

[/quote]

Yeh! [:P] They dont deserve to go up with their terrible form and them saying how they will go to the prem. Utter rubbish  

I think Millwall will go up through the play-offs, with Leeds missing out in the semi finals again leaving all their fans crying on SS again. [:)]

out of leeds or colchester, it is colchester

happy with any team apart from leeds, to be honest millwall would be a team I would like to come up, but honestly don''t mind but would love Leeds to miss out in the play offs to soton or charlton in the first round before wembley.

yes we have tough games but do remember that leeds, colchester will have to play millwall, soton and charlton... this division is not as bad as people are stating

we were fortunate to get 4 points from walsall, huddersfield will be another tough team... so plenty of tough games for all... we just need a good run which can certainlky happen

so don''t mind but us in first and then leeds going out in the first round of the play offs

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Swindon finishing second would be the final proof that this league is truly shocking. Remember the threat they offered at Carrow Road, or the way they failed to overrun our reserve team in the JPT? Second best, Jesus! Leeds have lost the plot by resurrecting old battles with Man Utd - a pyrich victory if ever there was. They are clearly better than at least 22 of the teams in this division and still have time to sort themselves out. I still expect, all being well, to face them again next season in the Championship.[/quote]

But most `experts` were saying this is the hardest 3rd tier of football in recent history!..Because of certain comments made by the football writers in the press and on sky sports on sunday,before the season kicked off,changed the bets i was gonna lay.."This is the hardest test for leeds since they have come down to this level,apart from the 3 `big` clubs who came down,there is the ever improving MK dons, Colchester knows this league and will be a tough one,and along with millwall who showed they are ready to step up,wouldve been among the favourites any other year..so if leeds do manage promotion,they woill have earned it the hard way" With what Andy gray also said,i changed my mind on my proposed bets.. I did 2 outside cover bets on millwall and mkdons and a big bet on.... ######## Looks like i may not even cover my outlay