Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Predictions

What are you predictions for tomorrows game and what line up would you use?

I would be suprised if we got a result, if we had a full squad i would be going for 3 points but its is hard to come up with a strong line up.

I would use: Eddy  Fleming   Charlton(if fit)/shackell  Drury

Safri

Helveg                     Jonson/Hux

Bentley

Svennson        McKenzie(if fit)/Hux

I know the diamond is not very popular but could work well with what players we have

Anyone,anywhere,but please,please not the bl***y diamond formation!!!Have we not flogged that to death

I''ve got to go with Lawrenson on this one...Bolton may be coming off the back of 1 point from a possible 12, but they have the attacking strength and flair we have never had. I can''t see JJ losing the ball too often to the back four

2-1...we will trail 2-0 and then someone will stick a goal in after the 75 mins mark.

It all depends on how the team gel together today.  With the injuries we have it could be tricky, but with players coming in and being given a chance they SHOULD play out of their skins.  IF that happens I think we may get away with a 2-2 draw today.  However, if we are not "at them" straight away, we could be in trouble. Bolton are a very good settled side & with players like Okocha pulling the strings, we will have to have 100% concentration to deny him the space and time he thrives on. 

Pederson is a danger when he comes off the bench as he always seems to score, so hopefully we won''t be too tired to cope with his threat.  The stange thing is, I actually like Bolton, they play the game to their strengths and keep it simple. Allardyce is a no nonsense bloke, always honest and one of the best managers in the prem, any other day I would be wishing them luck.

OTBC

Its all guesswork  anyway ! ..........  thats why the pools and  bookies always win .................  " form "   is a very superficial  guide in football ....

still ... my " guess "  is  Bolton to score early in the first half  ,  we equalise  just before halftime  , then we survive  consistant  attacks   for most of  half  because  we defend too deep  again !    and in the last 5 minutes  we score the winner ........ the most likely scorer being Hucks  after weaving his way through a tiring defence