Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone else listening to the leeds match?

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its over... Norwich now top ''on merit''... [:)][/quote]Not if Leeds win their other game in hand 7-0!!![/quote]?I demand a recount.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its over... Norwich now top ''on merit''... [:)]
[/quote]Not if Leeds win their other game in hand 7-0!!![/quote]

We are 4 points ahead of Leeds, they have 1 game in hand

It was in our hands before this match.

If Leeds had won their 2 games in hand, they would have been 2 points clear. But if we won all of our remaining games (including victory over Leeds) we would be certain to win the title.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Absolutely appalling performance. You''ve nothing to worry about from us this season.[/quote]Good, now fuck off scum

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Absolutely appalling performance. You''ve nothing to worry about from us this season.[/quote]Good, now fuck off scum[/quote]

Another keyboard warrior.

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Absolutely appalling performance. You''ve nothing to worry about from us this season.[/quote]Good, now fuck off scum[/quote]

Another keyboard warrior.[/quote]Keyboard warrior? Maybe if i said, i was going to come round your house and kill you? Telling you to fuck off, in other words means, we all hate leeds, and don''t want you on our forum [:D]

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Absolutely appalling performance. You''ve nothing to worry about from us this season.[/quote]Good, now fuck off scum[/quote]

Another keyboard warrior.[/quote]Keyboard warrior? Maybe if i said, i was going to come round your house and kill you? Telling you to fuck off, in other words means, we all hate leeds, and don''t want you on our forum [:D][/quote]

Oh do shut up, Slob - where''s the use in acting hard when you''re sporting an avatar like yours?

Calm down Slob, the guys added a polite post he hasn''t come on here causing any threat or critising our club. The poor guy must be frustrated and god knows we''ve all been there.

Head up Batesout you can always try again next year[;)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Calm down Slob, the guys added a polite post he hasn''t come on here causing any threat or critising our club. The poor guy must be frustrated and god knows we''ve all been there.

Head up Batesout you can always try again next year[;)]

[/quote]

i agree.  Out of order Slob.

Looks like Archant are getting a little excited now too:

"Since their famous FACup win at Manchester United Leeds have now taken just six points from a possible 21, with three defeats, three draws and only one defeat."

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Looks like Archant are getting a little excited now too:

"Since their famous FACup win at Manchester United Leeds have now taken just six points from a possible 21, with three defeats, three draws and only one defeat."

[/quote]I bet they got that from this forum [:@]

[;)]

The club are calling this a "Hereford" result: referring to last season''s inept performance that was followed by a 12 match unbeaten run. Ironically, 1 year ago today. Whether it will be or not is another matter.

One thing I would say, amid the hysteria on WACCOE and declaration of vicory on here. Supporting Leeds always has been, and always will be, a source of great pride. On on on, we''re going up as champions! ;-)

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Absolutely appalling performance. You''ve nothing to worry about from us this season.[/quote]
Good, now fuck off scum
[/quote] Another keyboard warrior.[/quote]
Keyboard warrior? Maybe if i said, i was going to come round your house and kill you? Telling you to fuck off, in other words means, we all hate leeds, and don''t want you on our forum [:D]
[/quote]

"fuck off scum"

Would you say that to somebody''s face in a pub after the match? Anyway, no worries.