Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone else listening to the leeds match?

cant believe the waccoe site 19 pages and since leeds scored theres been abut 10 more posts Dont think they can believe leeds are drawing

[quote user="bloodwagon"]cant believe the waccoe site 19 pages and since leeds scored theres been abut 10 more posts Dont think they can believe leeds are drawing[/quote]Check out the activity on here after a win this season, and compare it to the board after a loss last season and you will see most people only come on football forums to have a bloody good moan!

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="bloodwagon"]cant believe the waccoe site 19 pages and since leeds scored theres been abut 10 more posts Dont think they can believe leeds are drawing[/quote]Check out the activity on here after a win this season, and compare it to the board after a loss last season and you will see most people only come on football forums to have a bloody good moan![/quote]I agree but they are STILL playing !!

I would be surprised if Leeds didn''t come up with a late winner, and if they do, with the games coming thick and fast they will deserve credit.

And they know they have to win, not just because they want to catch us, but because they are being caught by Col U.

For now, I just want to see us beat Saints, who, if they had their 10 points back would STILL have 50% less points than us. Then see if Leeds et al can stand the pressure.

Colchester and Huddersfield are both winning, and a draw will put Colchester only four points behind them. I still reckon that Leeds will lose to Huddersfield in the play-offs.  

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="bloodwagon"]cant believe the waccoe site 19 pages and since leeds scored theres been abut 10 more posts Dont think they can believe leeds are drawing[/quote]Check out the activity on here after a win this season, and compare it to the board after a loss last season and you will see most people only come on football forums to have a bloody good moan![/quote]I agree but they are STILL playing !![/quote]Ha, true. Im hoping Leeds can do a Wolves (01/02) and get on their players backs, nervousness sets in, culminating in being overhauled for second, and bottling in it the playoffs.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="bloodwagon"]cant believe the waccoe site 19 pages and since leeds scored theres been abut 10 more posts Dont think they can believe leeds are drawing[/quote]Check out the activity on here after a win this season, and compare it to the board after a loss last season and you will see most people only come on football forums to have a bloody good moan![/quote]I agree but they are STILL playing !![/quote]Ha, true. Im hoping Leeds can do a Wolves (01/02) and get on their players backs, nervousness sets in, culminating in being overhauled for second, and bottling in it the playoffs. [/quote]Would be funny if they did lmao

Go to waccoe if you want to see how many different ways there are to say f**k.  Also P''boro are 3-1.  Great day for football [:D]