Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone else listening to the leeds match?

I am (via Canaries world) and Leeds sound very very average.Easy to see why they''ve won one in 6. As I type the ''we want over the top compo for you stealing Lambert'' brigade have scored.

We sounded very average against Brighton, apart from the last ten minutes!

The [url=http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=174706&st=220]waccoe goons[/url] are getting restless already.

[quote user="AJ"]We sounded very average against Brighton, apart from the last ten minutes![/quote]I''m going to choose to ignore that comment  [;)]FAO Morty, yeah I''ve had a sneaky peak as well [:P]

Apparently boos at the half time whistle!  Hopefully put the players under more pressure.  Yes walsall 1 up should be interesting on woccoe!!!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="AJ"]We sounded very average against Brighton, apart from the last ten minutes![/quote]I''m going to choose to ignore that comment  [;)]FAO Morty, yeah I''ve had a sneaky peak as well [:P][/quote]Its car crash forumming.In fact, almost like The Jeremy Kyle show, except in forum form.

we are extraordinarily average, and thats why we''re losing

norwich will effectively be champions by 9.30 tonight, Im convinced, and deservedly so.

You are so much better than us its embarassing.

With Colchester winning, Im sure we''ll be scrapping for 4/5th places by mid/late March with Norwich about 15 pts clear.

Two bits of good news for us in one post on the BBC!

2053: More Football League Danny: "Leeds 0-1 Walsall. Does no-one (apart from Norwich) want to get promoted from League One? Dwayne Mattis has put the Saddlers ahead at Elland Road. Elsewhere, in the Championship, beleaguered Peterborough have levelled at home to Ipswich thanks to Liam Dickinson. It''s 1-1."

[quote user="willynaylor"]we are extraordinarily average, and thats why we''re losing

norwich will effectively be champions by 9.30 tonight, Im convinced, and deservedly so.

You are so much better than us its embarassing.

With Colchester winning, Im sure we''ll be scrapping for 4/5th places by mid/late March with Norwich about 15 pts clear.[/quote]Nah, I reckon you''ll come back, your manager will be tearing new arseholes as we speak.But it really is now or never for you.

[quote user="Digger"]willynaylor its never over till the fat lady sings.  i learnt that about football many years ago!!![/quote]Definitely, it wouldnt surprise me to see Leeds go and win this one. Pull this one back, confidence is regained, and your right up our collective asses.

haha maybe but when we do things wrong, we do it more specacularly than anyone!

I had £100 on you boys to win the league a few weeks ago at a shade under 3-1 and Im confident it will be paying for my summer holiday!

Well before tonights game the bookies had us practically dead level. I think if you come back tonight, and your half way there, then your right back in the mix. Confidence is a fickle beast, a win here could be just what you need. A draw and I think the boo boys will be out in force at full time.

[quote user="Hit Squad"]night is getting better

Peterborough 2 Scum 1
[/quote]

That could be two wins on the trot. I''d love to see Peterborough overhaul Ipswich and send them down.