Sign in to follow this  
I hate 1p5wich

just put this on twtd site

[quote user="i 8 roy keane "]

will M.E put out of your club if you go down. when you get only 11-000 next season . noone wanted to answer my question lol . ON THE BALL CITY

[/quote]I think you mean ''pull out''.  To ''put out'' has a very different meaning!!!!

Why not post again in English though on second thoughts why would any fan, even an Ipswich one bother with such a pointless inane comment?

And why tell us how dumb you''ve been?

will M.E put out of your club if you go down. when you get only 11-000 next season . noone wanted to answer my question lol . ON THE BALL CITY

[/quote]I hope not.[:$]

[/quote]Given that top notch poser I reckon we''re in for a cracking debate on this one......

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Why not post again in English though on second thoughts why would any fan, even an Ipswich one bother with such a pointless inane comment?

[/quote]Either because:

A) He''s too stupid to realise what an idiot he has been or

B) He is after attention or

C) He''s trying to get his post count up.

My vote is for A

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]Either because:

A) He''s too stupid to realise what an idiot he has been or

B) He is after attention or

C) He''s trying to get his post count up.

My vote is for A

[/quote]Possibly true, but still a bit harsh

[/quote][:$]

[quote user="i 8 roy keane "]i did put . pull out on twtd . but put down wrong on here lol . cant see them getting no more than 11,000 if town went down .[/quote]

So ?  Your point is?

This is a Norwich board - so whilst taking the pee out of the poor deluded scum from down the road is part of the package, they get rubbish crowds anyway

Personally I couldnt care whether or not they fill their little cowshed - they may even benefit from the experience of League 1 and increase their crowd numbers especially if they make the tickets cheaper - its not easy finding football money out of your benefits when you weigh 50 stone and have to eat 40 portions of chips a day just to keep going [;)]