Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy Canary

Spare Ticket

Hey Guys i''m flying in from Dallas for the weekend and would love to catch a game, not seen the mighty yellows in action for a while now :( i have to listen to that retard Neil Adams week in week out on the radio.........just let me know what you want for it! Thanks :)

[quote user="Posh Yella"]1,000 extra tickets went on sale yesterday. Did they sell out again already?[/quote]Lol, can you imagine how much the 45 minute wait on the phone to buy one would cost dialled from America?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Posh Yella"]1,000 extra tickets went on sale yesterday. Did they sell out again already?[/quote]

Lol, can you imagine how much the 45 minute wait on the phone to buy one would cost dialled from America?
[/quote]You can also buy online

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Posh Yella"]1,000 extra tickets went on sale yesterday. Did they sell out again already?[/quote]Lol, can you imagine how much the 45 minute wait on the phone to buy one would cost dialled from America?[/quote]You can also buy online[/quote]Good point.[Y]

[quote user="Cowboy Canary"]Hey Guys i''m flying in from Dallas for the weekend and would love to catch a game, not seen the mighty yellows in action for a while now :( i have to listen to that retard Neil Adams week in week out on the radio.........just let me know what you want for it! Thanks :)[/quote]I think if you were to contact NCFC and explain your predicament - they might want some proof in case you''re telling porkies - they''ll be able to find a spare down the back of a filing cabinet.If all else fails you could always ask Neil Adams......I''m sure he''d see you OK.

It breaks my heart to say it but I may have a spare one.

I have an important game and bought the ticket hoping the weather would get bad and it would get cancelled!

Unfortunately the weather I looking ok.

I will let you know tomorro what I decide, but it looks likely I will play. I keep getting told "play while you can!"

PM me your email add and I will drop you a line.

[quote user="Cowboy Canary"]Where do you have to go to get a buy back?[/quote]Back of the Jarrold Stand I believe.