LM:- Snodgrass (Leeds)
CM:- Hammond (Saints)
CM:- Lines (Bristol R)
RM:- Hoolahan (Norwich)

ST:- Lambert (Saints)
ST:- Holt (Norwich)

Manager:- Lambert (Norwich)

Dunno if it is opinion of a fan?

Could be of an official website, eitherway its a bit strange?

Chris Lines cm? and Doumbe at the back to name a few?

Kinorsbo interesting as injured for a month or more and likely to be out some time yet - Fraser Forster would have to be the goalkeeper ( and thats not being bias ) and surely Holt or Lambert ( the big striker ) with as much as I hate to say it Beckford.

As good a footballing side as they can be... Saints are SO overrated this season.

Their ''actual'' point accumulation hardly suggests they, above anyone else, have 3 of the best 11 performing players in this League does it, in all honesty?

Nothing other than a deluded Saints fan compiling that particular team if you ask me.

I know where this came from. Yes it was a fan''s opinion and yes it was a Southampton fan.[url=http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=241411]http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=241411[/url]

Southampton havent been that great this season, minus their deduction they would still be 8 of the play-offs. Next season they will be a much better team, chance for their signings to gel.

ankergren is shit mate, never worthy of team of the year. Beckford, Snoddy, Kissy, and probably by the end of the season mcsheffrey, he has shown why he shouldnt be playing in this league already.

And of course grayson as manager ;)

This would be my team

GK Forster (Norwich)

LB:- Harte (Carlisle)

CB:- Doherty (Norwich)

CB:- Kisnorbo (Leeds)

RB:- Amankwah (Swindon)

LM:- Hoolahan (Norwich)

CM:- Abdou (Millwall)

CM:- Bailey(Charlton)

RM:- Puncheon (MK Dons)

ST:- Beckford (Leeds)

ST:- Holt (Norwich)

Manager:- Lambert (Norwich)

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

ankergren is shit mate, never worthy of team of the year. Beckford, Snoddy, Kissy, and probably by the end of the season mcsheffrey, he has shown why he shouldnt be playing in this league already.

[/quote]I dont think Grayson could win manager of the season..Lambert have closed the gap down on leeds from -11 to +4

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

I dont think Grayson could win manager of the season..
Lambert have closed the gap down on leeds from -11 to +4
[/quote]

grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight

Tough call between Grayson and Lambert. Id argue that Lambert turning us around after the 7-1 spanking is a big achievement, but obviously Grayson kicked off with 7 (?) wins in a row. If you look at the relative squads its about level. Ill go with Lambert right now purely for the amusing season scoreline of Lambert 12 - Gunn/Boothroyd - 1

The original team has Hoolhan as a RM and the only alternative put up so far has him as a LM in a 4-4-2. It''s as if the last five months never hapened [:|][;)]

Surprised as its a Saints fan that Lallana is not in it. Think Lambert and Holt up front is a good shout as I dont really rate Beckford. No idea how good Kelvin Davis has been this season. Also Doumbe is an odd choice.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Tough call between Grayson and Lambert. Id argue that Lambert turning us around after the 7-1 spanking is a big achievement, but obviously Grayson kicked off with 7 (?) wins in a row. If you look at the relative squads its about level.

[/quote]

I''ll agree with that, I wasn''t saying SG was better. I think whoever finishes top will get it

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

I dont think Grayson could win manager of the season..
Lambert have closed the gap down on leeds from -11 to +4
[/quote]

grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight

[/quote]

Well then Mystic Meg, you''re leaving it very late to grab 2 goals and win the game ... But still, I''m sure you are true to your word ...

[quote user="Grow Up Mate"]This would be my team GK Forster (Norwich) LB:- Harte (Carlisle) CB:- Doherty (Norwich) CB:- Kisnorbo (Leeds) RB:- Amankwah (Swindon) LM:- Hoolahan (Norwich) CM:- Abdou (Millwall) CM:- Bailey(Charlton) RM:- Puncheon (MK Dons) ST:- Beckford (Leeds) ST:- Holt (Norwich) Manager:- Lambert (Norwich)[/quote]

Yeah, that is probably how my team would be although swap Kisnorbo for Okunghae of Colchester.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote][quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]grayson grew the very gap you speak of, and it will be +1 tonight[/quote]oops sorry got a little carried away there.

In my Yellow and Green tinted Glasses...

GK: Forster

RB: Martin

CB: Doherty

CB: Askou

LB: Drury

RM: Smith

LM: Lappin

CM: Russell

CM: Hoolahan

ST: Holt

ST: Martin

MGR: Lambert