Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Re: Who else thinks it's about time Morty got a job?

He wants to meet up with you and bugger you, wait for the PM''s to come through begging you pump his Cromer Cuff.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]He wants to meet up with you and bugger you, wait for the PM''s to come through begging you pump his Cromer Cuff.[/quote]Lololol.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]I don''t see enough of Morty.. Especially when he makes you rage![/quote]

Yeah well, I can see why his wives left him.Sat there on his fat arse in front of a computer 24/7 making ridiculous assumptions about quality posters like myself.If wit was sh*t he''d be constipated.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]I don''t see enough of Morty.. Especially when he makes you rage![/quote]

Yeah well, I can see why his wives left him.Sat there on his fat arse in front of a computer 24/7 making ridiculous assumptions about quality posters like myself.If wit was sh*t he''d be constipated.[/quote]Is that the best you can do lol?[:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]I don''t see enough of Morty.. Especially when he makes you rage!

[/quote]

Yeah well, I can see why his wives left him.

Sat there on his fat arse in front of a computer 24/7 making ridiculous assumptions about quality posters like myself.

If wit was sh*t he''d be constipated.
[/quote]

Pot, Kettle, Black....

Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Become an Honourable MP.....It''s like being on benefit - but with more perks.

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....[/quote]

I actually offered morty a job a few weeks back.He laughed it off because it didn''t pay 35k a year.  [:P]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....[/quote]Plenty of jobs out there is there? I beg to differ.Oh, and just to put your mind at rest, I am living quite comfortably off my savings right now and not claiming any benefits, so worry not, tax payer.[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....[/quote]

I actually offered morty a job a few weeks back.He laughed it off because it didn''t pay 35k a year.  [:P][/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....[/quote]Plenty of jobs out there is there? I beg to differ.Oh, and just to put your mind at rest, I am living quite comfortably off my savings right now and not claiming any benefits, so worry not, tax payer.[:)][/quote]

I don''t worry....I''m an MP.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Plenty of jobs out there, minimum wage never hurt anyone.....More people required to work - otherwise the benefit scroungers won''t get their beer, fags and betting money....(or be able to afford essential internet access).

Because even if you get caught being unscrupulous and naughty.....you don''t get to stand in front of a beak....[/quote]Plenty of jobs out there is there? I beg to differ.Oh, and just to put your mind at rest, I am living quite comfortably off my savings right now and not claiming any benefits, so worry not, tax payer.[:)][/quote]

Hardly a good role model for your children.They need to see you working and saving for yours and their future.