Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Reading leading 0-1 at Palace

I''m a Norwich fan.I dont care one tiny bit about those dirty bastards, as such I dont wish to talk about them ever.It seems there are more posts about other teams now? [:(]

Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight.

[quote user="Brendan"]Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight. [/quote]Schoolboy error picking up a back-pass ffs lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight.
[/quote]

Schoolboy error picking up a back-pass ffs lol.
[/quote]

Wengers fault, he and the fans knew that he needed a centre back, GK, CM and another forward, but he was and is too stubborn.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight. [/quote]Schoolboy error picking up a back-pass ffs lol.[/quote]

Wengers fault, he and the fans knew that he needed a centre back, GK, CM and another forward, but he was and is too stubborn.

[/quote]Maybe they are short of cash paying off that fancy stadium?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight.
[/quote]

Schoolboy error picking up a back-pass ffs lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe they are short of cash paying off that fancy stadium?
[/quote]lol...it would be such a shame to pass them on the way up....i would so miss the derby match, but i could live without it lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Yeah. Fabianski, I know it''s hard for a young guy like himself, but I wouldnt have conceded the two goals hwe has tonight. [/quote]Schoolboy error picking up a back-pass ffs lol.[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe they are short of cash paying off that fancy stadium?[/quote]lol...it would be such a shame to pass them on the way up....i would so miss the derby match, but i could live without it lol[/quote]Errrr, we were talking, off topic albeit, about Arsenal.[:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]Maybe they are short of cash paying off that fancy stadium?[/quote]lol...it would be such a shame to pass them on the way up....i would so miss the derby match, but i could live without it lol[/quote]Thats what I was thinking if we go up as seems likely do we really want the scum down? In my fantasy world they stay up this season and on the last day of the season next year we beat them 7-1 clinching promotion to the premiership at the same time condemning them to league 1!!!!!!!

[:''(] I think TWTB banned my IP [:(] My account doesnt work, and It didnt work when I tried to make a new one. And Waccoe is just stupid, dont you have to go through training in a noob forum or something? Lol

"The recent 10-point deduction imposed after Palace went into administration looked to have thrown them into a relegation battle. Instead, the Eagles'' form means a play-off place could still be obtainable"

By the way who write this stuff for the BBC. That''s right up there with the comments about Ipswich''s 9 game unbeaten run - almost all draws - meaning they we the form team earlier this season.