Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

Re: Alright, im sick of you tossers

What a total knob jockeyEvery Leeds fan that trolls our board just makes my hatred for the thick yorkshire tw@ts grow even more!!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]A club that size does deserve to be in a higher league[/quote]Only if they good enough to play there. You are where you deserve to be. Always.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]A club that size does deserve to be in a higher league[/quote]Only if they get good enough results to enable them to play there. You are where you deserve to be. Always.[/quote]Fixed. Don''t know what happened there...!

Can someone please go on the WACCOE and start a thread saying how much they hate leeds and how good Norwich are please! That will really wind ''em up!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Grayson"]You lot really need to get over our turn out last night, yeh just below 19k...this is our 3rd season in League 1 for fuck sake. Take a look at our attendances in the 07/08 season then call our fans ''part timers''. I very much doubt this will happen but i hope you stay down and id like to see your attendances then.[/quote]

You joined our forum two days ago yet this is your first post? It''s a belter. Although, I''d get your head down as I think I can hear the forum police on their way now.

Anyone else assume this is a city fan on the wind up when the read it first time round?

[/quote]Could be.Doubt if he or she is registered to the WACCOE site though as there''s only one asterixed-out swearword in the entire post.....

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]Can someone please go on the WACCOE and start a thread saying how much they hate leeds and how good Norwich are please! That will really wind ''em up![/quote]

I think they are winding themselves up nicely hahaha

I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.

No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[/quote]Shyster? Never!! [A]

[quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]

Wrong.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]

Wrong.[/quote]Hence me adding "or someone of his ilk"Really though, can you believe this is genuine lol?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]Yep..........case closed.You may as well come out with your hands up Shyster.[/quote]

Nope, only two alter egos since I''ve been here: Asteroid the muslim and Melody.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]

Wrong.[/quote]Hence me adding "or someone of his ilk"Really though, can you believe this is genuine lol?[/quote]

I believe many of these ''visiting fans'' not to be genuine, but I must say I''m more than a little p*ssed off at your comparing me with lameness.You f*cking c*nt-meister.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]

Wrong.[/quote]Hence me adding "or someone of his ilk"Really though, can you believe this is genuine lol?[/quote]

I believe many of these ''visiting fans'' not to be genuine, but I must say I''m more than a little p*ssed off at your comparing me with lameness.You f*cking c*nt-meister.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.

No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.

[:)]
[/quote]

Yep..........case closed.

You may as well come out with your hands up Shyster.
[/quote]

Nope, only two alter egos since I''ve been here: Asteroid the muslim and Melody.

[/quote]

Bring back Asteroid I say to help address the cultural imbalance on here.........

[quote user="Grayson"]And you watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSbIPkvi9M&feature=related[/quote]What''s that, you threw away a 15 point lead over us?

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]Yep..........case closed.You may as well come out with your hands up Shyster.[/quote]

[/quote]

Bring back Asteroid I say to help address the cultural imbalance on here.........

[/quote]

Asteroid lasted approximately 20 posts before he was banned and Melody pretty much the same.Both ''em did nothing to break forum regulations.I reckon they simply p*ssed the odd person off, like morty has done me. The w*nker.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I reckon this is Shyster or someone of his ilk.No one, not even a thick northern muppet would be lame enough to do this in all seriousness.[:)][/quote]Yep..........case closed.You may as well come out with your hands up Shyster.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Asteroid lasted approximately 20 posts before he was banned and Melody pretty much the same.Both ''em did nothing to break forum regulations.I reckon they simply p*ssed the odd person off, like morty has done me. The w*nker.[/quote]Awwww, come and lets cuddle it out big man.[}]

i saw the funny side of it lol. still not famous anymore tho... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvxi4FDZYRs

this one had me lol''ing

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Grayson"]You lot really need to get over our turn out last night, yeh just below 19k...this is our 3rd season in League 1 for fuck sake. Take a look at our attendances in the 07/08 season then call our fans ''part timers''. I very much doubt this will happen but i hope you stay down and id like to see your attendances then.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]
"da Norich fanz woz mean to meee!!! WAAHHHH!!"
[/quote]rolf pmsl[Y]