Sign in to follow this  
morty

Late kick off.

[quote user="city till i die"]do they find the dumbest city fans to interview on purpose[/quote]

Exactly what I just thought. No wonder we are stereotyped so often.

[quote user="pennywise "]that bird presenting is gagging for it..i`d slip into that like a hot knife through a pound of butter  [:D][/quote]Yeah, I''d probably tap it.[Y]

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]Iwan talks the talk and probably should be the presenter. Who is the other bloke who hasn''t got a clue?[/quote]He''s awful, isn''t he?

A case of one step forward, two steps back. Iwan literally pulled that episode out of the fire - if it had of been Gunny again it would have been car crash TV.

Jesus she was abysmal, Holland wasn''t that bad. To cap off her nervous and jittery first episode she looked at Ian Atkins and said thanks to Iwan Roberts and vice versa. What a flop.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Jesus she was abysmal, Holland wasn''t that bad. To cap off her nervous and jittery first episode she looked at Ian Atkins and said thanks to Iwan Roberts and vice versa. What a flop.[/quote]

You should apply for the job.If you can ever shrug off the man flu.

[:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Barclayman"]Jesus she was abysmal, Holland wasn''t that bad. To cap off her nervous and jittery first episode she looked at Ian Atkins and said thanks to Iwan Roberts and vice versa. What a flop.[/quote]

You should apply for the job.If you can ever shrug off the man flu.

[:D][/quote]

God know why they have to have women for these jobs, they schould stick to netball and leave football to the men

[quote user="city till i die"]do they find the dumbest city fans to interview on purpose[/quote]

think of the odds

I swear i read that she is only doing it for one week and then matts back next week. Maybe he is getting his hair sorted out or something this week?

She was no worse than Holland to be honest.And, just to lower the level seeing as its late, I know who I''d rather be hanging out the back of given a chance.

[quote user="pennywise "]yeah but  you`ll be saying the same about matt holland when he gets back from having the full sex change operation  [:D][/quote]No, I could never be intimate with a binner.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]BBB Iplayer?[/quote]

Haven''t watched it yet, Probably won''t bother now,  

[/quote]Its worth a watch, the Norwich bit was good.

Personally I thought it was better than normaly. Absouloutly zilch on the scum down the road as they were''nt playing. [:D] And a quite lengthy bit on Norwich really.[:)] Better than normal, I reckon worth a watch. [Y]Oh and Col U giving away a 2 goal lead to the bottom side was also good.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]BBB Iplayer?[/quote]I don''t understand why you had to make 3 separate posts for less than 20 words...Late Kick Off is an excellent idea, but it''s made quite poorly and presented even worse.