Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO DO OUR BIT!!

After scouring oppo`s sites(Leeds) and hearing that from the word go,their fans were on their players backs,as soon as they made a mistake,and only singing when they equalised..and as the clock ticked,back came the jeering,no wonder they were treating the ball like a hot potato!..

On saturday we need to..

Sing as though we are winning,

allow mistakes without derisory moaniung,..and then let them know we will spport them evermore

make sure as many players  are given a song,whatever is happening on the pitch..

This will allow them to come back from any mistakes they may make and have the confidence to try things again,allowing them to, as a great leader once said."Express themselves"

LETS MAKE CARROW ROAD A CAULDRRON FOR THE OPPOSITION

AND A VENUE OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FOR OUR PLAYERS!

ps remember a pat on the back gets more rsults than a boss on your back! :)

Deserves to be bumped.

We have to be patient as fans and accept any setbacks better than we did the Millwall game.

Having said that, as all things are cyclical we are due to bang a few goals in against someone soon.

dont worry our boys are made of steel . they got stick for losing to colchester at home later followed by a canary rampage .!!!

i think our lads have enough about them to give southampton a good sound beating a,and give the fans something to cheer about .

12 straight home wins please city ...will it be 12 (re-built fortress carrow road)....[:)]

[quote user="singing canary"]

dont worry our boys are made of steel . they got stick for losing to colchester at home later followed by a canary rampage .!!!

i think our lads have enough about them to give southampton a good sound beating a,and give the fans something to cheer about .

12 straight home wins please city ...will it be 12 (re-built fortress carrow road)....[:)]

[/quote]

But that took a change of mangement etc...i wonder if our players wouldve been so bad in the 2nd half if we hadnt been so shell shocked as fans and actually tried to spur them on? ..In that 2nd half,almost every player`went missing`..Im not saying blind support,but we should allow them to make mistakes and show them our support,love is not conditional like leeds,but unconditional support,love! ...i promise you if we do find ourselves 2.0 and instead of giving the team extra pressure,but let them know we are with them,we would win 3.2!  :)