Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy Canary

Child ticket for the snakepit?

Good plan banana. The only hitch being the ground is sold out.

Buy back will be in operation I would think then you can put yours in buy back and buy 2 different ones - but check with box office before deciding and you will need to get there probably about 12 : 30. You can if done this way buy your 2 first and then put yours on buy back at the counter - just in case you dont get your extra one

[quote user="Cowboy Canary"]Anyone have on for saturday? or a ST holder who cant make it? i only get to see my son twice a year and he''s dying to come with me![/quote]How about you spend some time with your son then, and watch the Football League show later?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cowboy Canary"]Anyone have on for saturday? or a ST holder who cant make it? i only get to see my son twice a year and he''s dying to come with me![/quote]

How about you spend some time with your son then, and watch the Football League show later?

[/quote]

Disagree, get the boy interested in following NCFC...future supporters are always a good thing.

Plus Mister Chops, he would be spending quality male bonding time with his son!

Two seats together in block D of the lower Barclay will be available after 10:00 this morning when I call the buyback. Can''t make it this Saturday as working in Australia [ip].