Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Official Spainboy! we are the best side in league one.

He,s to nervous to come on here now,he has with a bit of luck jumped into the nearest river in leeds.He is all mouth and nothing typical yorkshire man

[quote user="Hucks6"]He,s to nervous to come on here now,he has with a bit of luck jumped into the nearest river in leeds.He is all mouth and nothing typical yorkshire man
[/quote]

to be honest i feel like jumping in the fuc king river right now.

I said a couple of dys ago you hadn''t topped the table on merit, because we had the games in hand. well now we don''t you have your 4 point gap.

congrats, we''re bottling it

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="Hucks6"]He,s to nervous to come on here now,he has with a bit of luck jumped into the nearest river in leeds.He is all mouth and nothing typical yorkshire man
[/quote]

I said a couple of dys ago you hadn''t topped the table on merit, because we had the games in hand. well now we don''t you have your 4 point gap.

[/quote]

To be fair EW you''ve had a good season to date - and if Grayson can turn it around then its still likely that you''ll get out of this league.  Even if you DO fail I think you need to stick with him - you have a decent manager, perhaps get rid of Beckford who is an unsettling influence, get a couple of players in and you''ll go up

Every team has a blip - ours was the start of the season - it took us 9 games to get to 10 points.  Since then we''ve had a run of 18 wins in 22 games.  You had a great start but youre having your blip now.  If there is a fault with Leeds its you dont score enough - nick a few games 1-0 it wont be long before they become 1-1s.  We''re not playing great at the moment but we''re winning 2-1 rather than 4 or 5-1

I can understand the comments made when you were running away with the league - we''d have probably been the same and to be honest some people have started now - but we''ve got 15 games to go, not 30.  So there is less time for us to end up with egg on our faces - though I''d remind some of the posters on here that there is plenty of time for us to be overhauled by Swindon and Colchester....indeed there was a stat from a Swindon fan the other day that said if games finished at 85 minutes they would have an extra 14 points.  So theyre not far off having our form - and will overtake us all if we slip up

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair EW you''ve had a good season to date - and if Grayson can turn it around then its still likely that you''ll get out of this league.  Even if you DO fail I think you need to stick with him - you have a decent manager, perhaps get rid of Beckford who is an unsettling influence, get a couple of players in and you''ll go up

Every team has a blip - ours was the start of the season - it took us 9 games to get to 10 points.  Since then we''ve had a run of 18 wins in 22 games.  You had a great start but youre having your blip now.  If there is a fault with Leeds its you dont score enough - nick a few games 1-0 it wont be long before they become 1-1s.  We''re not playing great at the moment but we''re winning 2-1 rather than 4 or 5-1

I can understand the comments made when you were running away with the league - we''d have probably been the same and to be honest some people have started now - but we''ve got 15 games to go, not 30.  So there is less time for us to end up with egg on our faces - though I''d remind some of the posters on here that there is plenty of time for us to be overhauled by Swindon and Colchester....indeed there was a stat from a Swindon fan the other day that said if games finished at 85 minutes they would have an extra 14 points.  So theyre not far off having our form - and will overtake us all if we slip up

[/quote]

you''re right and i do believe we will go up, we are too good not too. but this is a problem.

at one point we were 15 points ahead of your good selfs, and as good a team you are, we should never ever have lost that in the space of 20-25 games.

Unacceptable, I cannot believe what happened tonight,

As i said Essex, its good to have two games in hand bnut you havbe to WIN them, as we had the points i would rather be us than you.Remember there are no easy games. like you just found out.Going on from there do you think your in a slump or is it still a blip ?

[quote user="bloodwagon"]As i said Essex, its good to have two games in hand bnut you havbe to WIN them, as we had the points i would rather be us than you.
Remember there are no easy games. like you just found out.
Going on from there do you think your in a slump or is it still a blip ?
[/quote]

There are easy games, and we fu cked it up, simple. Walsall at home is a gimme.

I''ll stick to what I said, I think we will still go up, and we will regain form, but i don''t for the life of me know when.

I thought we needed the col u win, but then we''ve drifted, and now we had 3 consecutive home games, perfect opportunity to regain it, and we''ve ballsed it up again.

Norwich wouldn''t have lost at home to walsall.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]As i said Essex, its good to have two games in hand bnut you havbe to WIN them, as we had the points i would rather be us than you.Remember there are no easy games. like you just found out.Going on from there do you think your in a slump or is it still a blip ?[/quote]

I''ll stick to what I said, I think we will still go up, and we will regain form, but i don''t for the life of me know when.

I thought we needed the col u win, but then we''ve drifted, and now we had 3 consecutive home games, perfect opportunity to regain it, and we''ve ballsed it up again.

[/quote]Thats the thing about football, you never do know. You say we would never have got beat, how do you know ?Its poss that we could have got beat, like we might get beat on  saturday, against southampton and give you a chance again ( if you win )

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]As i said Essex, its good to have two games in hand bnut you havbe to WIN them, as we had the points i would rather be us than you.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thats the thing about football, you never do know. You say we would never have got beat, how do you know ?
Its poss that we could have got beat, like we might get beat on  saturday, against southampton and give you a chance again ( if you win )
[/quote]

lets face it, doesn''t look likely does it?

i don''t know what to think right now

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]As i said Essex, its good to have two games in hand bnut you havbe to WIN them, as we had the points i would rather be us than you.Remember there are no easy games. like you just found out.Going on from there do you think your in a slump or is it still a blip ?[/quote]

[/quote]Thats the thing about football, you never do know. You say we would never have got beat, how do you know ?Its poss that we could have got beat, like we might get beat on  saturday, against southampton and give you a chance again ( if you win )[/quote]

lets face it, doesn''t look likely does it?

i don''t know what to think right now

[/quote]Get a win on Saturday and you will see the world a bit different Just hope we win, its going to be a tough game for us.

[/quote]

[/quote]

We only picked up one point against Walsall at home. It was a very dull 0-0 draw. They are very underrated side in my book. They are the only team to have prevented us from scoring all season. I think that promotion can still be won by any of 5 teams at the moment. Its very tight. We have to make the most of our  next 2 home games. As do Leeds.

Walsall and Charlton are the only sides to have taken points off us at home since Lambert took over Essex, don''t underestimate those Polish fella''s they''re a gritty determined side.

I find the Leeds thing totally mystifying. I must say when they got that flukey last minute win I thought there was no chance at all of us catching them. This is because it is such a poor league except the top 6 or so that I couldn''t see them dropping enough points for us to have a sniff. Also Grayson is a quality manager, but he really needs to show that now. Nothing worse than expecting to walk the league only for the wheels fall off. Got a sneaking suspition he will turn it round though. There are plenty of twists and turns to come - hopefiully only below us though.

[quote user="delboycanary"]EssexWhite , you must be a little worried that 3 teams behind you could go level on points with you if they win their games in hand.!!![/quote]

IIRC we have a game in hand on col u?

Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels

[quote user="bread1"]Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels[/quote]Come on mate, no need for that.Hes been ok on this board, so why come out with crap like that ????

[quote user="bread1"]Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels[/quote]

Out of Order...you belong somewhere else

[quote user="bread1"]Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels[/quote]

Impressive how much hypocracy you''ve managed to fit into that (lossely taged) sentence. Telling someone else to speak English in a ramble which could have been mistaken for cave daubings? You are the paradigm of "inbread"

[quote user="bread1"]Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels[/quote]Rule 1 for those intent on having a pop at others about looking like a "sad git" - learn to spell and punctuate before posting your late-night lager inspired drivel. [:$]

[quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

I would suggest an adult literacy class......

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

I would suggest an adult literacy class......

[/quote]

I''d suggest someone takes bread1 outside and shoots him...

[quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

School perhaps?

Right 63 posts since July 2004 is about 11 a year.

So, it took you 5 weeks to write that?

Sounds about right.   Do us all a favour and make it one a year but using English and the standards of civilised society.   Might be possible in that timescale

[quote user="bread1"]Hey sad git go walk your dog order a chip buttie and bugger off you sad yorkshire pudding weeds git ,hey and speak ENGLISH  you a inbread sounds you EssexWhite wear short skirt & high heels[/quote]There''s always one person who has to behave like an idiot, your attitude and behaviour are not welcome here, please kindly go to a forum more deserving of your childish antics.