Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

will our foes get relegated...?

part of me wants the city ipswich derby next season , the other part will enjoy watching keane and his flop stars get relegated.

was not so long ago our neighbours thought it was great they had money to burn ,exspecting promotion and a manager who was going to get them there .

whats going wrong for them ..? is it keane , is he not respected in the town camp,

going down or not..? , and how long will ipswich put up with a manager who has spent a small fortune and landed them in worse position than before.

how things are changing in such a short space of time .

I hope they get relegated, and we see their fans blub at the game where it happens.I also hope that Roy Keane, staggering home drunk one night, bumps into Alf-Inge Haaland in a dark alleyway, and luckily he has come prepared for the occasion with a hammer and a power drill.

Ha ha Morty. I would love to seem relegated. I got some much stick from Town fans last season I would be more than happy to repay the favour.

worth puchasing on dvd .... ipswich towns final moment in the championship .  "blue tears " ..

well my folks used to tell me what comes round goes round .

i never rated keane , glad he went there though.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I''d love to see them relegated... I wonder what their crowds would be? My guess is a 15k average![/quote]I think that would be the sweetest part of it, not just relegation but financial ruin too.We would have been rubber trucked if we didn''t have such good crowds this season.

Would love it to happen but, not that they are too good, i just cant see it happening.They do have some quality in that team....Murphy, Healy, Edwards, Rosenior, Garvan, Leadbitter and Walters.But fingers crossed they do go down!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Would love it to happen but, not that they are too good, i just cant see it happening.They do have some quality in that team....Murphy, Healy, Edwards, Rosenior, Garvan, Leadbitter and Walters.But fingers crossed they do go down![/quote]Their last 4 or 5 games of the season are a nightmare. If they haven''t got points on the board soon they are well in the brown stuff.

I ope they go down cause it would be hilarious and would be even better if we go up as well!

Don''t give a shiny sh*te about the local Derbies cause in my opinion they are ruined by being played on a Sunday!

" thought it was great they had money to burn "

Yep, that''s what the poor simpletons thought. Reality is now becoming more and more apparent. There was never, or has ever, been a small fortune spent.

Read the original letter.

£3.9m to take over the club. £8.1m as a loan to meet future debts and purchase players as and when the directors think possible. Given they were budgetting for £2.5m debts per year to be covered by this money that doesn''t leave much.

That''s why they sold players last summer, why they have loaned out so many players and why they have been in the bottom three almost all the season.

You cannot build a good squad or even a good team out of cheap unwanted rejects from other clubs.

So please lets stop this crud about them spending big. They are skint, They cannot meet their debts or even their ongoing payments and that is why they are where they are now.

Who gives a toss whether they are relegated this season or next. Rather like speculating about the date of Ronnie Bigg''s death as if the date really matters or the death is going to be a surprise.

RIPswich

I hope they do get relegated, and we get promoted remember what they chanted to us as we left Portaloo road last season, We''ll never play you again, and the smug remarks they made on tv to Donavan Blake I never hated anyone as much as I hated the binners on that day. I can''t see them getting out of this mess and hope they go further down the ladder next season too, But one thing you can be sure of is they will find it hard to get 10 or 12 thousand fans in, And Colly fans may increase a bit though   

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Would love it to happen but, not that they are too good, i just cant see it happening.

They do have some quality in that team....Murphy, Healy, Edwards, Rosenior, Garvan, Leadbitter and Walters.

But fingers crossed they do go down!
[/quote]

But that it what we and most pundits were saying last season.  Look at the quality in the team.  And on paper we were better than most teams we played but we did not perform and lost important players to injury.  We did not have a manager who could turn it round.

There is absolutely no reason why Ipswich should not be relegated.   I do not see Keane as any better man manager in a crisis than Gunn.  I fear for them.

Relegation would be the icing on the cake should we gain promotion, lets not forget the way they rubbed our noses in it at FCR last season.

If it should happen lets see how loyal their support is in League1, 20000 season tickets I don’t think so ( more like 10000), 24000 at home week in week out , I don’t think so ! (More like 15000)

If it did happen how long would Mr Evans support the dramatic loss of revenue against income?

Luton Town all over again I think!

Theyve got 2 games against Scunthorpe in the next 4 weeks - if Scunny get the better results out of the two then the scum are doomed

The only thing that MAY work in Ipswich''s favour is that QPR are in freefall - but Plymouth are hanging in there too....

When the Scum are relegated it will be deep joy in this house.

There are several people who I will take great pleasure in taking the p*ss out of after our demise last year.