Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

wes hoolahan listen up

Group hug.

Buggering hell Morty, you must be setting some sort of record with the amount of posts you have done of late.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

Buggering hell Morty, you must be setting some sort of record with the amount of posts you have done of late.

[/quote]I have some time on my hands right now.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]I have some time on my hands right now.[:)][/quote]Its half term... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]I have some time on my hands right now.[:)][/quote]Its half term... [;)][/quote][;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]I have some time on my hands right now.[:)][/quote]Its half term... [;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

It''s halfway through his savings....

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]Ahem! [:|]Me and Banana do exist you know. [:(]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]I have some time on my hands right now.[:)][/quote]Its half term... [;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

It''s halfway through his savings....[/quote]Not even close.[:)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]Ahem! [:|]Me and Banana do exist you know. [:(][/quote]I''m not out to steal your thunder lol.If it makes you feel better then average my posts out over how long I have been here.[:)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Group hug.

[/quote]Ahem! [:|]Me and Banana do exist you know. [:(][/quote]So does Anglia Square, which is what you both remind me of.