Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Good Luck Jamie thread.

I don''t like being fair to him, but to be fair to him we bought him off the bck of a golden boot winning season, who was to know he would be so gash? Good luck wherever you go from here.

[quote user="Brendan"]Good Luck Jamie. I think he''ll score at least 5, if he plays the rest of the season. [:)]
[/quote]

5 might be an achievable tally............................................... a total for the rest of his career.

He had some good seasons so he wasnt a bad striker - he was just never that great for us.  Shame really cos he loved the club....all those fish and chip shops were a bonus looking at his waistline....

[quote user="morty"]Lol, this threads going pretty well then.

[Y]
[/quote]

And you''re pleased?............... Jeez![:S]

Sorry Jamie, I tried, but the other 24,989 City fans no doubt thank you.

as a young reserve team player he scored loads of goals along with Akinbiyi, pity it never really worked out for him at Carrow Road.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, this threads going pretty well then.[Y][/quote]

[/quote]I care little either way, but it would seem that regardless of your good intentions, a large amount of fans consider that he didn''t exactly provide value for money. A bit like buying a DVD player that doesn''t play DVD''s but still having to pay the hire purchase on it.

Let''s not be too hard on the guy - I think ultimately Jamie''s passion and support of City was his downfall. He felt the pressure when he didn''t score and is clearly a confidence player who has suffered under the strain here.

It''s a shame for him, but I expect him to do pretty well in L2 - good luck Jamie.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, this threads going pretty well then.

[Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Although it wasn''t his fault he should have never been resigned.

He has been taking money under false pretenses from the club.

Has been pretty useless.

To be fair he had a decent enough first season back and I don''t think you could really doubt his commitment on the pitch, however the years have taken their toll on his legs and he is not up to it any more. Maybe people would view him better if he had left sooner but there are a lot on here criticising who may not exactly earn their wages week in week out themselves.Thanks for a few good memories over the years (hair dye in a derby was ace) and good luck to the guy for the rest of his career, but I suspect it may not be a long one as he may well be a bit lightweight for League 2 even before too long.