Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Leeds at FCR

They are moaning on WACCOE as we are charging £30 a ticket!!

Tight Yorkshiremen...dont ever call a Scotsman tight til you have experience of Yorkshire [:P]

To be fair that is pretty exspensive,

When I went to Leeds this season I remember it costing £40 but that did include coach travel.

And quite rightly so.... we should charge ''em £30.

Apparently (see other message posts), they sell-out all their away game ticket allocation by bringing nearly 5 million fans to every away game anyway.......

£30 a ticket, to be honest that''s ripping off the fans who are prepoared to travel to follow their team.If norwich fans were being charged £30 I''ll kick off as well.Just to pay these overpaid footballers it''s getting silly.Football needs a major overhaul

The maximum allocation (blocks F, G and H) is about 2,500 I think. If they''re £30 it must mean it''s a grade A+ game?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Moaning or not the price is £30, they have a choice to either pay it or listen on the radio like everyone else who isn''t or can''t go.[/quote]Lol, you tell em bird.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Moaning or not the price is £30, they have a choice to either pay it or listen on the radio like everyone else who isn''t or can''t go.[/quote]

Lol, you tell em bird.

[;)]
[/quote]

That I will ma booty [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Moaning or not the price is £30, they have a choice to either pay it or listen on the radio like everyone else who isn''t or can''t go.[/quote]Lol, you tell em bird.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]And I want you to leave your Stanley knife at home that day, I know what you get like after a few bevvies.[:O]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Moaning or not the price is £30, they have a choice to either pay it or listen on the radio like everyone else who isn''t or can''t go.[/quote]

Lol, you tell em bird.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And I want you to leave your Stanley knife at home that day, I know what you get like after a few bevvies.

[:O]
[/quote]

You''ve been speaking to my hubby haven''t ya hahahaha.

Why not ?

Stick the price up to £50. Can you imagine how much extra, per head, it will cost to police these thick as shyte 70''s throwbacks. Why should the club stump up for their stupidity ?

It would be cheaper to sell the tickets to City fans and set up some ferret racing, pigeon chasing and whippet fancying events up on Mousehold Heath.

They can be well fed on all the bits of the carcass the southerners won''t eat* - and if they want a few beers then stick a third of a pint of Abbot Ale in a pint glass, add a quick squirt of fairy liquid, give it a shake and as long as it''s got a head on it of about 7 inches they''ll be happy.

They haven''t been to Carrow Road for quite a while and I for one would like to keep it that way. More so, as it''ll be a few seasons more before our paths cross. Assuming they do eventually get out of Div 1.

*tripe, chittlings, pigs trotters, lights

Man U were charging them 50 notes a ticket... ok so we aren''t man u BUT we will sell out our ground regardless of how many they bring so why not drain the tight ba$tards for every penny we can? After all they''ve had 3 seasons of cheap football so what''s a few extra quid!?

It''ll probably be Grade A+ so our casual fans will no doubt be charged the same price.If it''s not on SKY It''ll no doubt sell out anyway so £30.00 is fair.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]How many will they bring?, they usually take about 4,000 to games but I doubt they''ll get that at Carrow Road as the home ends will be full.[/quote]

4,000 my a####! Took 1000 to yeovil and i know they only took 2500 to carlise...i think they are restricted by local police at some places,after reading a article on the trouble they caused at bournmouth once,police wanted to reduce their travelling fans...i dont think they even get 1000 allowed at millwall....Our support away is phenomenal when you consider the road system outta norfolk compared to other places have major motorways right next to them! ..I was told it is quicker for manchester clubs to get to london than it is from norwich,even though we are much closer

£30 is too much for this League and most probably any other game except for semi finals, play offs or finals!

But Leeds at home is a game we''d probably be able to sell up to 40,000 tickets for so, hence the reason the club trying to cash in!

Its a grade A+ Game, so its £29. I think that is too much for fans, City included, for a 3rd division game.

I dont know who started the rumour about them having a restricted away following since Bournemouth as that is utter rubbish. The Bournemouth incident was in 1989, 20+ years ago.

two points

one - where on earth would they put their fans at Exeter to safeguard segegation

two - I think it is well underestimated how many City fans at away games have not travelled fron Norfolk. Yeovil away last summer and I barely found anyone down fron Norfolk. Two ''cabbage'' buses amongst a thousand or so fans.

Blimey you have come a long way.

Where Man U were winning in the San Siro against AC Milan you were selling out the away end at Wycombe Wanderers.

Maybe that awesome run of success could well be slowing down a bit soon. After all, I should imagine even the intellectually challenged morons that follow your club around will be getting a bit board with going to the same old grounds year in year out.

Thank god we''re only going to have one season at this level. Good luck at Wycombe, Yeovil and Tranmere next season

ps it was 1990 not 1989

batesout MOT you might sell out away, but so do we. We have taken the most to Millwall this season, more than you, but credit where its due you do have a strong away following. What puzzles me is your poor home support. When you were a premiership team you were selling out every week, now we get bigger crowds than you.

Face facts pal, we sell out home and away, you dont.