Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy Canary

Free Ticket for tomorrows game

Oh well, seems i cant get a ticket for love nor money for my son so i have a free ticket in the snakepit for anyone who wants it for tomorrows game! just im me with your email and i''ll give you the details!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I know it might sounds silly, but have you tried calling the ticket office to see if they have any tickets on the buy-back scheme?[/quote]

Yeah, they have like 10 dotted around the ground, i need one in the snakepit near me for my son!

You should be able to get a refund, I have a few trimes before when I have bought tickets then got freebies from the players and taken them back, if you give them enough notice its usually fine.

[quote user="Cowboy Canary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I know it might sounds silly, but have you tried calling the ticket office to see if they have any tickets on the buy-back scheme?[/quote]

Yeah, they have like 10 dotted around the ground, i need one in the snakepit near me for my son!

[/quote]

That''s a real shame, is he too young to sit on his own? 

[quote user="Cowboy Canary"]Oh well, seems i cant get a ticket for love nor money for my son so i have a free ticket in the snakepit for anyone who wants it for tomorrows game! just im me with your email and i''ll give you the details![/quote]

You can get a rebate right up to 2.30pm tomorrow

I have to go to the ground to get my money back, cant od it on the phone!

I''d love to let him sit on my lap but they wont let me in with him without a ticket will they!

why dont you go the box office in the morning and ask to speak to the manager and explain the situation and i am pretty sure they would sort something out for you, they are pretty good at these sort of things

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]why dont you go the box office in the morning and ask to speak to the manager and explain the situation and i am pretty sure they would sort something out for you, they are pretty good at these sort of things
[/quote]

It''s worth a try and normally the staff try to help as much as they can.