Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Red Knickers

Whatever happened to the Red Knickers theory. They obviously did the trick against Southampton and, to a lesser extent, at Birmingham the week after. Presumably they were in the wash last week against Fulham. Get them on again this afternoon !

[quote]Whatever happened to the Red Knickers theory. They obviously did the trick against Southampton and, to a lesser extent, at Birmingham the week after. Presumably they were in the wash last week against...[/quote]

Just because some raving ''bint'''' appears on Anglia TV, you swallow the rubbish, hook, line and sinker!.

I gave you all the answer to the problem this week, in a thread called (A simple spell for you) this week. My strike ratio is far superior to her loopy red knicker idea, and yet (apart from 3 wise posters) you foolishly choose to ignore it!.

A defeat for City today is your fault, not mine. A just punishment for you blindly following a false prophet!.

Sigh. 

[quote]Just because some raving ''bint'''' appears on Anglia TV, you swallow the rubbish, hook, line and sinker!. I gave you all the answer to the problem this week, in a thread called (A simple spell for you)...[/quote]

Calm down Wiz,

I told you I would do your prescribed incantation just before kick-off, but there''s nothing wrong with having two irons in the fire is there now ?

[quote]Calm down Wiz, I told you I would do your prescribed incantation just before kick-off, but there''s nothing wrong with having two irons in the fire is there now ?[/quote]

Sorry Jim, but red interfere''s with the potency of my spell.

It dilutes and drains is power, this is the result when a ''meddler'' dabbles in unknown forces, I fear it may already be too late.

Is that the time?, where''s my car keys, I''m off..

C''mon you yellers!. 

[quote]Yes of course, it''s the percentage game you see ? ? ? 4 points from 3 games aint bad is it ?[/quote]

Make that 7 points from 4 games, red knickers reign supreme ! ! ! !

Obviously i cant make it to the games, and for the last two weeks I havent made it to a computer for the game to get the live feed, but regardless I''ve had my red ones on whatever I''ve been upto So even like tonight and I''ve gone out to party, they go with me... I''m very superstious

I''m swapping my whole selection to red gradually

Next week, mark my words, we will defeat Chelsea!! It has been forseen...