Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New Norwich City squad wallpaper

I''m really sorry, I feel a bit bad saying this, but has someone photoshopped Michael Nelson''s head to make it several sizes too small for his neck?

[quote user="Holts Big Toe"]

When did we sign Stephen Ireland (bottom left)? [;)]

Who are the players either side of Luke Daley?

Also I noticed that there is no Crooky or Cureton.

[/quote]George Francomb (left) and Josh Dawkin (right) I think..

Back row: Oli Johnson, Zak Whibread, Tom Adeyemi, Gary Doherty, Declan Rudd, Fraser Forster, Jed Steer, Grant Holt, Michael Spillane, Michael Nelson, Jens Berthel Askou.

Middle row: Laurence Batty (acting goalkeeping coach), Steve Lilley (physiotherapist), Darel Russell, Cody McDonald, Simon Lappin, Stephen Hughes, Chris Martin, George Francomb, Luke Daley, Josh Dawkin, Jo Saunders (massage therapist), Matt Lewis (kit and equipment manager).

Front row: Michael Rose, Wes Hoolahan, Korey Smith, Adam Drury, Gary Karsa (head of football operations), Paul Lambert (first team manager), Ian Culverhouse (assistant manager), Matthew Gill, Russell Martin, Paul McVeigh, Anthony McNamee.

[quote user="Kathy"]What''s Wes up to?[/quote]I''m nit sure, but I think he may be touching his winky.Which, as a man, he has every right to do so.[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]What''s Wes up to?[/quote]Think he needs a wee!!Wish there was a 1366 x 768 version :( Looks daft on my desktop.

I wonder what prompted this? Is it Lambo saying "Look, this is MY team, the team thats going to win the league"

[quote user="morty"]I''m really sorry, I feel a bit bad saying this, but has someone photoshopped Michael Nelson''s head to make it several sizes too small for his neck?[/quote]

Yea reminds me of a character from Men in Black!

[quote user="Kathy"]What''s Wes up to?[/quote]

It''s a man thing.You women complain when we lay on the sofa cratching our wots its so it is surely no big deal what Wes is up to.Anyway i am surprised you managed to take your eyes off your toyboy in the back row Kathy.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Is it just me or is Ian Crook not on there? Could he be on his way out?[/quote]discussed earlier in the thread

None of them appear to have had a shave. Is this because the Club didn''t pre-warn them or did they just want them to look ''hard.''

Certainly Wes is doing his best in that respect so despite him playing for Saints today we still have a Semi in the team picture.

Doc is taking my advice and changing his look to something more feral which should win him over some more critics.

BTW that Frazer Forster is one big lad. I would dealy love to see us keep him on loan again next year. Surely Newcastle want him playing games but won''t make him automatic yet.