Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Before The Game?

10 mins you jammy sod, I take a hop, skip and a very big jump just to get there. Flight to Stanstead, coach to Norwich and the rest is history, mind you it''s worth it everytime, if not for the result then the Ferrari Jacks in Norweigen Blue, I mean you have to have a back up plan don''t you think?

[quote user="Twitchy"]10 mins you jammy sod, I take a hop, skip and a very big jump just to get there. Flight to Stanstead, coach to Norwich and the rest is history, mind you it''s worth it everytime, if not for the result then the Ferrari Jacks in Norweigen Blue, I mean you have to have a back up plan don''t you think?[/quote]Proper fan mate, well done.[Y]

[quote user="Twitchy"]It''s all the way till Tuesday for my full on live in the flesh game but yes lad I hope to be tuned in to the wireless tomorrow to give me the customary heart failure I''m so well used to these days.[/quote]

Enjoy tomorrow boy, but you cant beat the real thing eh, when I  used to be driving it  was a nightmare not  to be able to get to the games, hope  Tuesday is a good night for  you.

[quote user="Twitchy"]I know it''s late Morty but I''ll take a bow, wink wink nudge nudge...OTBC![/quote]Green and Yellow dreams mate lol.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Just on the subject of boozers, it''s been a while since if i have graced the Riverside, is Norweigen Blue still trading?[/quote]

I don''t believe that it is still trading at this moment in time.....I''m sure there was an article in the EDP that Norge Blue it is closed till further notice.....