Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Before The Game?

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]I''m thinking probably no.[/quote]Just We used to go into magic city..but that closed down so now were bored of going round the city for a couple of hours before the game..subway it is [/quote]What was / is magic city, was that the bowling alley?

Go to queen of iceni on riverside, More or less opposite odeon. They allow children but obviously dont drink alcohol

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to queen of iceni on riverside, More or less opposite odeon. They allow children but obviously dont drink alcohol[/quote]See I wondered that but am not sure if you need to be with an adult.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]I''m thinking probably no.[/quote]Just We used to go into magic city..but that closed down so now were bored of going round the city for a couple of hours before the game..subway it is [/quote]What was / is magic city, was that the bowling alley?[/quote]It had a bowling alley in the very old one (where rockos is now) but it had mostly fruitmachines.

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to queen of iceni on riverside, More or less opposite odeon. They allow children but obviously dont drink alcohol[/quote]Thanks.. Is that where norwiegain blue used to be? or..[/quote]Go past Norweigan Blue and past the end of the bridge, its on the opposite corner to Norweigan Blue.I have seen kids in there but am not sure if there is door staff there on matchdays and not sure if they get in without adults.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to queen of iceni on riverside, More or less opposite odeon. They allow children but obviously dont drink alcohol[/quote]Thanks.. Is that where norwiegain blue used to be? or..[/quote]Go past Norweigan Blue and past the end of the bridge, its on the opposite corner to Norweigan Blue.I have seen kids in there but am not sure if there is door staff there on matchdays and not sure if they get in without adults.[/quote]Alright Thanks.. How Do i Close The Thread?

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go to queen of iceni on riverside, More or less opposite odeon. They allow children but obviously dont drink alcohol[/quote]Thanks.. Is that where norwiegain blue used to be? or..[/quote]Go past Norweigan Blue and past the end of the bridge, its on the opposite corner to Norweigan Blue.I have seen kids in there but am not sure if there is door staff there on matchdays and not sure if they get in without adults.[/quote]Alright Thanks.. How Do i Close The Thread? [/quote]You can''t. And anyway, someone said earlier in the thread that you would be okay in there, so up to you if you give it a try really.

Get down the joke shop and nab some Jack Duckworth type specs a false tash and ropey nose to boot and its party time......before you know it it''s a pint of your finest alcopop please sir and a glass of wine for my lady friend.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Get down the joke shop and nab some Jack Duckworth type specs a false tash and ropey nose to boot and its party time......before you know it it''s a pint of your finest alcopop please sir and a glass of wine for my lady friend.[/quote]

But What About My Voice? But Up And Down At The Moment!

lloyds never used to let underage people in without an adult but it was easy to get in by going round the back.

Just on the subject of boozers, it''s been a while since if i have graced the Riverside, is Norweigen Blue still trading?

[quote user="Twitchy"]Just on the subject of boozers, it''s been a while since if i have graced the Riverside, is Norweigen Blue still trading?[/quote]Certainly is.

Great stuff, hitting the fine city Tuesday morning for the Southend game, so little time and so much to do........but to be sure to be sure I''ll have a good go at it.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Great stuff, hitting the fine city Tuesday morning for the Southend game, so little time and so much to do........but to be sure to be sure I''ll have a good go at it.[/quote]

good on you boy

[quote user="Twitchy"]Dublin''s fair city where the girls are so pretty... or so they say.[/quote]

Lovely.... hope you enjoy the game tomorrow, I`m from Swansea,  but live near Norwich and love City

It''s all the way till Tuesday for my full on live in the flesh game but yes lad I hope to be tuned in to the wireless tomorrow to give me the customary heart failure I''m so well used to these days.

Before i was 18 when it was called lloyds me and a friend used to go in there if anyone asks just say your parents are inside and they are normally fine about it

[quote user="Twitchy"]It''s all the way till Tuesday for my full on live in the flesh game but yes lad I hope to be tuned in to the wireless tomorrow to give me the customary heart failure I''m so well used to these days.[/quote]When did you last get over for a game?

Morty lad it was home to Bury in the cup, so I hope this one sends me home singing the old bamboo, fingers crossed eh!

[quote user="Twitchy"]Morty lad it was home to Bury in the cup, so I hope this one sends me home singing the old bamboo, fingers crossed eh![/quote]Blimey, that was a while ago!! I love night games, whole different kind of atmosphere.I guess I also take for granted that I am ten minutes walk from the ground, I''d hate not being able to get to games.