Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Fu#### Look East!!!!

Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.

First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.

Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.
[/quote]

Stop sitting on the fence.  Just say what you really feel.

100% agree, idiots

i watched the football league weekend preview on sky sports 1,

it had 3/4 mins about us, bristol city manager saying that we deserve championship football,

i liked the bit where he said wes hoolahan has dropped down a dvision to try and find some form, and that he thinks wes will be decent next season, and we will be strong next season, because of the fans?!

[quote user="Barclayman"]Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.

First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.

Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.
[/quote]

So sorry to see you suffer from tourettes.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.[/quote]

So sorry to see you suffer from tourettes.

[/quote]I wouldnt say im suffering...

[quote user="Barclayman"]Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.[/quote]huckerbysboots is very biased i see very little mention of any other local club [;)]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Taking the pi$$ now and im sick of it, so fu~~~ng biased.First we get the scum''s relegation troubles, then when we do get to League 1 its Colchester in 3rd place blah blah blah, an interview with Boothroyd and then finally Norwich get a mention and a quick word from Lambert.Total bias and total bollo###. Im never watching Look East ever again. Cu###.[/quote]

I have a solution: whenever Look East comes on, look west.

Who cares!

We''ve never had loads of media exposure apart from radio Norfolk and Anglia!

I hate the little Norwich tag that we''ve had for years but that thankfully we''re starting to shake of a bit now!

I remember when Man City were in the 3rd Division and all you heard about were the massive crowds they were geting for 3rd tier football. We''re getting them now but you don''t hear a lot about our massive crowds in the 3rd Division!

I''d rather be underated rather than over rated! 

[quote user="city till i die"]

100% agree, idiots

i watched the football league weekend preview on sky sports 1,

it had 3/4 mins about us, bristol city manager saying that we deserve championship football,

i liked the bit where he said wes hoolahan has dropped down a dvision to try and find some form, and that he thinks wes will be decent next season, and we will be strong next season, because of the fans?!

[/quote]

Is that what you want then? Someone to come on and say, "oo gosh, Norwich are great, they really should be in a higher league. And that Wes fella, he''s great too..." Once  someone on whatever channel says this, does it make you feel better?! Sorry, not meaning to sound patronising, I''m just curious to know! Because as far as i''m concerned, when we''re doing this well at least, the less people know about us and talk about us the better. Since we started getting noticed, and i agree it took a lot to get us noticed, more and more teams are on to us and to Wes in particular.

It seems a bit childish to get so wound up because we''re not getting enough attention! Then again i guess we can''t help what winds us up...

And this is why we''ve got McNally. For situations just like this. Just like this.

Respec'' due!!

C''mon now Davy boy, either slap ''em with a discrimination suit in the high court or restrict their access at Carrow Road until they show nuff respec''............

Yeh, let''s be seeing yer earn yer breads. Like a baddddd doggg, man!

Hard ball. Yeh, that''s what we need.......more hard balls. Balls of steel.

Respec'' due, man.

We''ve earned it. Demand they give it...................grrrrrrr!!!!

Let''s be ''aving it. Yeah!

OTBC

no sorry i did''nt mean it like that,

it''s meant to mean the Bristol City manager doesnt know what the hell he''s talking about, by saying Wes has dropped down a division, every Championship manager know''s who he is and what he can do he''s proved it before.

and the bit about wes and the squad being strong next season due to the fanbase we have here, i just dont understand that.

I''am not bothered if we get 2/3 mins on look east and 15 on sky, what gets me is the lame jouralists spouting the same old tosh, about how we fill Carrow Road week in week out. Like thats the only thing they know.

[quote user="city till i die"]

no sorry i did''nt mean it like that,

it''s meant to mean the Bristol City manager doesnt know what the hell he''s talking about, by saying Wes has dropped down a division, every Championship manager know''s who he is and what he can do he''s proved it before.

and the bit about wes and the squad being strong next season due to the fanbase we have here, i just dont understand that.

I''am not bothered if we get 2/3 mins on look east and 15 on sky, what gets me is the lame jouralists spouting the same old tosh, about how we fill Carrow Road week in week out. Like thats the only thing they know.

[/quote]

Ah, now that i can understand. Local news sports journalism is notoriously awful. Esp when you get them just reading out sports bulletins and getting names wrong and all sorts...

I have oftern said it, the Media Sky and all the others,only talk about us when results are going against us, we were head line news for days when we lost in August