Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Who was your childhood hero @ City?

As a boy it was Ken Foggo & Hughie Curran (broke my heart when he went to Wolves)

Later years Peters & Fash followed by Gunn & Fleck then Sutton & Fox

Ya, I seem to always go for the ''flare'' players, oh, for that sort of player now

The first were Martin Peters, Duncan Forbes, Kevin Keelan and Ted McDougall. Can''t believe no one has mentioned Mark Barham yet.

[quote user="Kathy"]John Manning. Actually Hugh Curran was better but I had a crunch on JM.[/quote]Just as well you didn''t have a crush then Kathy!!!

[quote user="Kathy"]John Manning. Actually Hugh Curran was better but I had a crunch on JM.[/quote]

Bloomin'' ''eck!!! Tilly must be brave going to football with you!!!!

It was always Ruel Fox for me, loved watching him play and he scored the winner against Oldham in my first ever game at Carrow Rd :)

But I was also a huge fan of Dave Phillips and Ian Crook, with Iwan Roberts a little later. Strangly I''ve always had an affection for Adrian Forbes, always thought he was better than we gave him credit for when he was with us. Obviously his career since would suggest otherwise!

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

It was always Ruel Fox for me, loved watching him play and he scored the winner against Oldham in my first ever game at Carrow Rd :)

But I was also a huge fan of Dave Phillips and Ian Crook, with Iwan Roberts a little later. Strangly I''ve always had an affection for Adrian Forbes, always thought he was better than we gave him credit for when he was with us. Obviously his career since would suggest otherwise!

[/quote]

Agree with you taint...Fox is my number two, Bowen my number 3