I HATE IT WHEN HE THNKS WE WILL LOSE!! WHY CAN''T HE PREDICT US A WIN 4 ONCE!!!

I''ve mentioned this previously, persnally i think we should just ignore him, he''s a waste of space

He''s not a bad pundit compared to some. I think the most annoying thing about his predictions is that they''re relatively accurate according to form, but he''s certainly not infallible. However, when the odds are against us we often perform better, so frankly I couldn''t give a toss what Lawrenson predicts. I think I''d be more worried if he predicted a win!

I remember similar postings when last week he predicted that Fulham would win... there was general disbelief and then erm.... oh dear...

It would be one hell of a result if we beat Bolton, i think a draw is the best we can do, but realistically given the injuries.... I think he''s probably got this one about right.

From a neutral or a pundits perspective this match is a no brainer.

Bolton top half, difficult to breakdown, strong on the ball.

Norwich, second bottom, small players,  and couldn''t tackle a fish supper.

I also predicted a defeat for us. I hate to be pesamistic but a draw would be great.

Disagree with Lawro - this is just the type of match City can win with the odds stacked highly against. I am beating Lawro hands down on his BBC 606 Challenge Lawro competition (no great distinction there) but I predict we will at least draw and possibly might win this game.

OTBC

HA! STICK THAT LAWRO YOU COMPLETE W@%&£R!

We often do well in a crisis (injury wise) it''s true. Just a shame it has taken this to make Worthy play Safri. Although he seems to have taken a little less time to try putting Charlton at left back which a few of us on here have been calling for. Maybe he does read this!