Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction v's Saints

I think we will come out of our recent dip in form - we need a big game to do that so i hope this is it.

By rights it should be a real ding-dong.

Another 2-2. Or the Doc to step with another late volley in to the top corner to make it 3-2.

Love that picture of him launching it into the corner in the JPT game and their defenders ducking for cover!

Really interesting to see Pardew''s comments about them coming for a win - could be a smokescreen of course, but the likelihood is that there will be goals in the game.

3-1 or 3-2 City, I reckon. I''m hoping that a decent team at CR and a noisy crowd will get us back to something near our best.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]3-2 City, Lappin last minute winner [:p][/quote]

Lappin will score sometime soon. All those shots in the warm up flying into the top corner can''t be a fluke. Some day he is going to do it in the game.

I fancy a 3-2 today, Grant Holt hatrick, Lambert (ricky) not socring either of theres (infact Otsemoboor might score both :P) and he will also get injured, and miss the rest of the season.....