Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction v's Saints

One of our more harder home games, Saints will attack and i can see them scoring but hopefully we can get behind the team and help guide them to a 2-1 win.

Having said that, if i was a betting man, my money will be on a high scoring draw.

Southampton will be going all out to win a draw is no good to them so it should be a very open game.  If we score first then potential goal feast.

4-2 city

very open game, but with holt back to his best after the ''loosener'' last week and hoolahan playing better because of it, we''ll win 3-1 holt x2 and martin

2-0 Saints. Unless we have an improvement on recenct performances or they have an off game.

2 disasters related to Southampton. 1st is the Titanic, the second is the score on Saturday. The Saints captain will go down with his sinking ship as Norwich strikers go "ice berg" on their defense and we cry out at the end of the game, "We''re king of the League One World!" 3 - 0 Norwich.

I think it will be a tough game but I''ll go for 2-1 or maybe 3-1, used to be decisive not know I''m not so sure [:D]

They have 11 wins, 11 draws and 6 defeats in 28 games scoring 47 goals and conceding 32.  If they were in their true place in the league at 9th they would bebetween Bristol Rovers and MK Dons.

Not bad but why are so many of you so scared of them?  Their record suggests an above average team but nothing more.