Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

I have heard a whisper that if Pete is successful this week he is going to treat ALL PUP''s to a beer at the next get togther.

[/quote]

You heard correctly Wazz...

[/quote]

That''s one for the diary then,could we push for a record turnout.[:-*]
[/quote]

But I have heard also that Pete is going for...

Everton v  Man U - Home win

Wolves v Chelsea - Home win

Charlton v Yeovil - Away win

Celtic v Dundee U - Away win

and 2 more.

Some people win do anything to avoid getting a round in [:@][6]

Here we go then….

Overwhelming support for...

Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge - ncfcstar, Muddy Funster, city-till-i-die, PUPs are City''s future
Kettering v Grays - Shyster, Wazz, Statto28, Graham Humphrey, obiwancanary

Couple of home bankers in the Dutch league (and also on Sunday to prolong the drama when the others come in)…

PSV Eindhoven vs. Sparta Rotterdam - norfolkbroadslim
FC Twente v Willem II - Pboro_Canary

And two more home bankers from across Europe on Saturday evening….

Austria Vienna v Austria Karnten - Mr Bump, Trent Canary
Barcelona v Racing Santander - Gingerpele, YC, Beauseant

No doubt this will create a shocking return but some money is better than none. If they all come in then the water''s on me at the next PUP''s meet…

PS My own personal pick is Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good luck Pete, they look good.

I''m feeling thirsty already !!!

[/quote]Thirst Wazzock eh? Hmm! [;)]

I''m off to the land of the wooden shoe again this week.

FC TWENTE for a home win against newly managerless Willem II

Good luck Pete!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Here we go then….

Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge - ncfcstar, Muddy Funster, city-till-i-die, PUPs are City''s future

Couple of home bankers in the Dutch league (and also on Sunday to prolong the drama when the others come in)…

No doubt this will create a shocking return but some money is better than none. If they all come in then the water''s on me at the next PUP''s meet…

[/quote]

tap or bottled ? [;)]

Excellent choices there Pete[Y] I can see nothing but another PUPs win this weekend. I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and see what odds he can come up with then post them on here. The standard of the final selections has been outstanding all season and this is another example of how good you guys are.

Nutty,           Forget the prediction League, think we should change it to predicting which games are gonna be postponed at late notice as some of us seem to do that with regular monotony :) Anyhoo, as Kettering Vs Grays has been called off, can I please change my nap to Rochdale Vs Dagenham - Home Win        Cheers

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Pete and Billy Dixon we have...

8/13

Rochdale

2/7

Kettering

1/7

PSV Eindhoven

1/5

FC Twente

1/6

Austria Vienna

1/5

Barcelona

Which will win for the Academy £29.88p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £23.02. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Pete. These really are excellent picks with a decent potential return from Billy. Very Brave too because we are expecting a record turn out for the next PUPs Meet. I’m thinking about holding it in the summer when we have the marquee up for our Charity Day. This will ensure the multitudes can stay dry if it rains. Best get savin’ up buddy.[;)][B]

So now it’s "game on". Rochdale and Kettering get us underway today at 3pm. Then it’s Austria Vienna at 5pm, and Barcelona at 7pm. If those four are in the bag we will be relying on PSV and FC Twente on Sunday lunchtime.

Good luck everyone[:)]

Here we go then….

[/quote]they looked nailed on to win[Y] good luck one and all..OTBC

i''m late again but i''ll can''t get past man united beating everton, with fellaini and cahill out, they''re a much weaker team. So Everton v Man Utd, AWAY WIN. Good luck, they all look nailed on.

What happens now Kettering has been called off? Is that all bets are off or the remaining five still stand? If there''s still time to pick a replacement then I''ll go for:

AS Roma v Catania - Hissing Sid

What happens now Kettering has been called off? Is that all bets are off or the remaining five still stand? If there''s still time to pick a replacement then I''ll go for:

[/quote]The remaining five stand, obviously with a reduced payout. If NN checks on here before hand then im sure you can have the option of adding the sixth match, although if you arent sure about it then you can go with the five.Either way, looks nailed on [Y]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

The remaining five stand, obviously with a reduced payout. If NN checks on here before hand then im sure you can have the option of adding the sixth match, although if you arent sure about it then you can go with the five.

Either way, looks nailed on [Y]
[/quote]

In that case we''ll go with the five, cheers TC.

Yes well done Pete, Trent and Nana whose scientific calculator looks to be spot on to me.

Sorry I wasn''t around earlier to clear this up but I had to quickly get these sorted with Billy and then do a pitch inspection of my own! But that''s the measure of our wonderful team of PUPs. You didn''t even need me[:''(] You just managed to sort it all out yourselves[Y]

So thanks again Pete will go with the five for 21 quid and thanks for your help Trent and Nana and may the "Force of the PUPs" be with you[;)]

Oh and Statto and anybody else who wants to change their naps it''s ok right up to kick off time. I''m off to the game now OTBC[Y]

Hi nutty, v pleased to hear about the win last Sat.  I''m just back from a wee break in bonnie Scotland aka "Lambert Country" [:)] and didn''t find out what Pboro picked before I went - do you still have the details by any chance?  If not, no worries - if Pboro''s on here there''s no chance he''ll have forgotten [:D] well done Pboro and PUPs [*]

btw judging by snatches of a phone in on local Scottish radio, Celtic fans are gagging for Paul Lambert to take over [:''(] not too surprising really