Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

The Pink Un on facebook

If you''re on facebook then why not become a fan of the Pink Un page here: http://tinyurl.com/pinkface

It has all the usual facebook gubbins plus a news feed for Norwich City, Lowestoft Town and King''s Lynn plus, if there are apps for it, videos and podcasts to follow.

Me too. Though i just don''t get the Facebook thing! My missus set it up for me without me knowing!

[quote user="JF"]Me too. Though i just don''t get the Facebook thing! My missus set it up for me without me knowing![/quote]

Why would she do that?I reckon she''s having an affair mate.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="JF"]Me too. Though i just don''t get the Facebook thing! My missus set it up for me without me knowing![/quote]

Why would she do that?

I reckon she''s having an affair mate.
[/quote] Lol maybe! I prob should of said she set it up for me without me wanting it rather than knowing.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]im in[/quote]

Me too, finally found out what facebook is, but won''t be on long if they start asking for money to use it.  

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Has anyone started an "I hate Arthur Whittle" page??? Or am I just giving you ideas now???[/quote]i tried to but your name has been banned! lol

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="JF"]Me too. Though i just don''t get the Facebook thing! My missus set it up for me without me knowing![/quote]

Why would she do that?

I reckon she''s having an affair mate.
[/quote] Lol maybe! I prob should of said she set it up for me without me wanting it rather than knowing.[/quote]

If she set it up and controls it she thinks YOU''RE having the affair and is trying to catch you out!