Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Who would you prefer to go up with us Leeds or Colchester?

Too many opinions appear to be taking it for granted that we are going up. If we should lose against Southampton then our rivals games tomorrow have the potential to tighten the standings into a real horse race immediately. There''s still a long way to go. We all realise this I''m sure but are allowing football bravado to post thread titles like this one.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Neither particularly[/quote]

You may get your wish WAY49 :)

" Leeds. They don''t belong down in this league. I want Southampton back up as soon as possible as well"

Aside from that it would be better for us with two ''smaller clubs in the championship both Leeds and Southampton belong here if not further down. Amongst the anger about last night it should not be forgotten why both Leeds and S''oton are here. They CHEATED. If football is allowed to run whereby clubs can borrow way beyond their means then simply go into administration then there is little left.

As to who belongs where, you belong where your results put your. following the stupid argument of ''belonging'' we would still have

The Wanderers and the Old Etonians playing at the top level. And WE certainly would not have been able to get into the top level.

Football is a sport, let''s keep it that way.

[quote user="City1st"]" Leeds. They don''t belong down in this league. I want Southampton back up as soon as possible as well"

Aside from that it would be better for us with two ''smaller clubs in the championship both Leeds and Southampton belong here if not further down. Amongst the anger about last night it should not be forgotten why both Leeds and S''oton are here. They CHEATED. If football is allowed to run whereby clubs can borrow way beyond their means then simply go into administration then there is little left.

As to who belongs where, you belong where your results put your. following the stupid argument of ''belonging'' we would still have

The Wanderers and the Old Etonians playing at the top level. And WE certainly would not have been able to get into the top level.

Football is a sport, let''s keep it that way.[/quote]Agree 100%! [Y]I particularly dislike all this nonsense that we''re not supposed to be in this league - we were sh*te last year, from boardroom to the pitch.  We deserved to get relegated, just like we now deserve to get promoted (unless we now go and lose every one of the last 7 games 5-0, of course...).

I wish it to be whoever gets the most points after us with 46 games played. They would deserve to be second behind Norwich.While we are at it, the third place team deserve the 3rd place into the Championship - But with play offs it certainly does not always work out like that.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]Swindon[/quote]

Agreed! Would love for Leeds and Colchester to both stay down. At the moment, it''s looking good [Y]