Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Who would you prefer to go up with us Leeds or Colchester?

Charlton seem to be spinning out of control so it could be 2 from 3 out of us Leeds and Colchester. I fancy us and in years gone by would perhaps have had a soft spot for Colchester but probably not after this season. Leeds would be my preference

Col Who, Leeds might have funds to kick on a do something in the Championship, also funny to see them spend another year in League 1.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Col Who, Leeds might have funds to kick on a do something in the Championship, also funny to see them spend another year in League 1.[/quote]Agreed. Plus it would be funny to demolish Robbie Cowling again (The fans I have nothing against..) Also local derbies are always fun..

[quote user="The gut"]I can''t help myself wanting Leeds to fail and get stuck in the 3rd division.[/quote]

I''m really not bothered as long as we go up. But I can''t help thinking how funny this would be!!

I would prefer Millwall.....A most thoroughly enjoyable experience at the New Den.

And a stimulating day out in England''s cherished and exceedingly adorable capital city.

Leeds and Colchester? Rather have Hartlepool....

As said before.....

Colchester --to beat them again.....

Millwall---For the dayout.....

Colchester - It would be the good option for kids, going to the zoo, where 75% of Colchester population live (and the rest work there)

Leeds- Have had to take enough, although they would be able to put up a fight in the Champo

Charlton - I loved Alan Curbishley. And because of that I would prefer them with Leeds going up through the play-offs.

Leeds. They don''t belong down in this league. I want Southampton back up as soon as possible as well.

I know it''s old thinking and maybe a bit sentimental but I hate to see clubs like us down in the lower leagues of English football.

Colchester can stay at their level thanks.

To be honest Leeds just so they shut up about being too big for that league. Not bothered about Colchester, its not a derby, this is the 1st year EVER we have had people claiming Colchester is our local derby..it isnt, it will always be Ipswich.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Leeds. They don''t belong down in this league. I want Southampton back up as soon as possible as well. I know it''s old thinking and maybe a bit sentimental but I hate to see clubs like us down in the lower leagues of English football. Colchester can stay at their level thanks.[/quote]

Clubs like Leeds and Southampton are playing in this division because thats where they DESERVE to be....History has noting to do with it,you are only as good as the league you are playing in......

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Leeds. They don''t belong down in this league. I want Southampton back up as soon as possible as well. I know it''s old thinking and maybe a bit sentimental but I hate to see clubs like us down in the lower leagues of English football. Colchester can stay at their level thanks.[/quote]

Clubs like Leeds and Southampton are playing in this division because thats where they DESERVE to be....History has noting to do with it,you are only as good as the league you are playing in......

[/quote]

2 completely different arguments.

we do deserve to be here for the financial implosion.

our club doesn''t belong here though, and tbf neither does norwich. you on the other hand!!

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

our club doesn''t belong here though, and tbf neither does norwich. you on the other hand!!

[/quote]Lol!

We both deserve to be here cos were shittt.

You Leeds scum were shit, thats why you are in this league, like you were against Milwal last year.

Your finacial pi$$taking as helped you, except you have another didgy geezer who will shitttt on you.

Now fuck of you fucking cunt shit whore donkey raoing cunt fuck lips wanker

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes we are a small club with a small fan base but thats not the point you got relegated because you finished in the BOTTOM THREE of the championship. But your arguement is typical of what you expect from a arrogant Leeds fan. YOU BELONG HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE A THIRD DIVISION SIDE END OF.......

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes we are a small club with a small fan base but thats not the point you got relegated because you finished in the BOTTOM THREE of the championship. But your arguement is typical of what you expect from a arrogant Leeds fan. YOU BELONG HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE A THIRD DIVISION SIDE END OF.......

[/quote]Nail on head! Can''t stand this attitude of once we were a fairly big team so that''s where we should always be. You are only as good as your current side and i think it will be a Norwich, Col U top 2.

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Your not  really  in a  position to say anything really  are  you ? which  division are  you in ?  can you  remind everyone please ?

[quote user="canarycol"][quote user="cufcone"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your not  really  in a  position to say anything really  are  you ? which  division are  you in ?  can you  remind everyone please ?
[/quote]

Whats that got to do with it? I''m just pointing out that fans of other so called big clubs who end up in this division seem to accept where they are  but Leeds fans don''t.

Sure it won''t be a very popular view on here, but I''d like to see Leeds go up with us. Yes, they''ve got some arrogant fans, but they''ve been down here too long now - there''s something wrong with football when Hull vs Stoke is a Premier League fixture and Leeds vs Norwich is a League One fixture.

But the main reason I hope they go up is that I hope they''re rewarded for giving the FA Cup a good go. One of the worst things that''s happened since the Premier League began is what it has done to the Cup, and it was great to see Leeds beat Man U and give Spurs two good games. Obviously for Norwich, the resulting fixture congestion has been a really good thing. But I hope it doesn''t cost Leeds promotion - it seems fairly clear now that we are the best two teams in League One and I hope we both go up. I''d go for Huddersfield as the team I''d like to see win the play-offs - one of the few to come to CR and give it a real go.

Colchester I''ve got nothing against, but Cowling deserves a decade of misery, so I can''t hope for them to go up.