Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Re: The 'My Garden Shed' Song

Oh. Why oh why oh why did I think it was ''my penis'' then. [:$]That''s what I''ve been singing [:P] Sounds Very similar though.

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]

A well endowed one at that! lol

[/quote]I''m a talented dick? [^o)] I dont understand...

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh. Why oh why oh why did I think it was ''my penis'' then. [:$]
That''s what I''ve been singing [:P] Sounds Very similar though.
[/quote]

A big cock up eh. Might catch on tho, have you ever had ontho?

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh. Why oh why oh why did I think it was ''my penis'' then. [:$]That''s what I''ve been singing [:P] Sounds Very similar though. [/quote]

A big cock up eh. Might catch on tho, have you ever had ontho?

[/quote]Huh?

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Singing the wrong words could get rather embarrassing, and possibly ejected if youre near a foul tempered policeman or a steward that wants to make a name for himself by chucking out a few away fans

Maybe we could insert the word ''Penis'' instead of ''Greenhouse'' for the next few away games.  I''m going to Oldham if anyone else is going and fancies singing it there - otherwise I''ll look a bit daft on my own

[/quote]

Why not stand proud on your own

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh. Why oh why oh why did I think it was ''my penis'' then. [:$]
[/quote]

Your penis is bigger than a football stadium!!

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

Singing the wrong words could get rather embarrassing, and possibly ejected if youre near a foul tempered policeman or a steward that wants to make a name for himself by chucking out a few away fans

Maybe we could insert the word ''Penis'' instead of ''Greenhouse'' for the next few away games.  I''m going to Oldham if anyone else is going and fancies singing it there - otherwise I''ll look a bit daft on my own

[/quote]

[/quote]I''m still debating whether to go to Oldham. But if I do, then I''ll join ya. [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I''m still debating whether to go to Oldham. But if I do, then I''ll join ya. [Y]
[/quote]

Standing proud together, could be the start of a wonderful friendship

[/quote]

[/quote]
I''m still debating whether to go to Oldham. But if I do, then I''ll join ya. [Y]
[/quote]

With just the pair of you singing it I think the chant could grow flaccid pretty quickley.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cheers Brendan!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Suffolk exile"]

A well endowed one at that! lol

[/quote]

I''m a talented dick? [^o)] I dont understand...
[/quote]

You need to buy a better dictionary.

[quote user="Brendan"]

"Your penis is bigger than a football stadium!!"

Yeah. [:S] Is that abnormal?
[/quote]

Depends on whether youre talking Old Trafford or the Weston Homes Community Stadium

Nice to see young Brendan putting a humorous slant on a song which is rather lacking in humour I say.

Count me in with rephrasing the words if I make it to Oldham Brendan and Barclay Hero... [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Nice to see young Brendan putting a humorous slant on a song which is rather lacking in humour I say.

Count me in with rephrasing the words if I make it to Oldham Brendan and Barclay Hero... [Y]

[/quote]

So those two wiil be standing proud together and Smudger''s gonna try to get to ''old ''em. Pull the other one

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Penis was definitely sung at Southend away....

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]I''m being serious though. [:P] I could''ve sworn that''s what we sung. How lame does "Its got a door, and a window" sound? [N]

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Penis was definitely sung at Southend away....

[/quote]Except by the ladies who fell strangely silent at that point......

"and so is my penis"

is what I''ve heard for years... never heard of the "greenhouse" didn''t even realise that was supposed to be the words!!

[/quote]

its all in your thoughts! - dirty boy!

This is pretty funny! sounds like everyone sing''s somthing different[:)] I have always sang so is my greenhouse...I have noticed people singing differant versions of the simon lappin song too.... wonder what other songs everyone are singing different words too.. i prefer so is my penis so hink i will be singing that from now on[:D]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]My shaft is actually bigger than a football ground, so I sing it anyway.[/quote]Precisely my thinking too. I seriously thought it was penis though. Seems I''m not the only one. [:)]