Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

How would you like to see our shirts next year?

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]I like that a lot.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]I like that a lot. [/quote]

Someone do i what i done when i was 12 i sent a kit design to Neil doncaster & he rplied saying it was possible send this to david mcnally & lets get this kit next season !

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]i would like to see somthing simple like [IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/ncfcshirt.jpg[/IMG]link[/quote].... Christ, i hope you''re the only one.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]I like that a lot. [/quote]That is very good. [Y]Accounted for all the best idea''s on this thread (... In my opinion atleast), the yellow and green doesn''t look bad, and with a few professional alterations in the making of it it''ll be about as close as it can look to being perfect as far as i''m concerned.Crossing my fingers that this idea catches the attention of someone higher up in the club.

[quote user="Big Bad John (at the top of League One)"][quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]I like that a lot. [/quote]That is very good. [Y]Accounted for all the best idea''s on this thread (... In my opinion atleast), the yellow and green doesn''t look bad, and with a few professional alterations in the making of it it''ll be about as close as it can look to being perfect as far as i''m concerned.Crossing my fingers that this idea catches the attention of someone higher up in the club.I agree, this looks classy! The sooner the club ditch Xara the better.Poor quality and design from them over the term of their involvement.

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]

I like this a lot. Particularly the detailing on the left sleeve. Send it to Super Dave and see what he thinks. It could be improved with an Air Asia logo[;)]

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]

Quality! would love too see this worn by NCFC, but unfortunately we wont! how do you design kits by the way? Im guessing you did it on the net somewhere?

That Drei Streifen kit is nice, would also like to see the original Adidas logo in place of the later one though.

Didn''t McNally have connections with Nike a couple of years back? Might be another possibility for next season?

[quote user="Chewbacca"]Impressive shirt! What software have you used? Anything available online? Quite fancy a go myself![/quote]

To be honest I had no idea what I was doing until yesterday, there isn''t as much work to it as may first appear [:P]

This might get a bit heavy so get comfortable-

You need Adobe Photoshop. If you dont have it, you can do what I did and get the free trial here-

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en&product=photoshop&promoid=EBYEU

You''ll need to quickly make an account to get it.

Once thats all set up, you''ll need to get an FM kit template pack from here-

http://www.fmglive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8384

It''s more than likely to need you to register as well. If this happens, register then click this link again. Scroll down and download the 2010 kit megapack from either rapidshare or megaupload- both can be used free of charge.

But wait, there''s more! You need to un-RAR the file you get using something like winRAR, winZip or what I used, 7-zip which is available here-

http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

Use your un-RAR-er to extract the files, then you should be able to open them in photoshop- you''ll see several folders in the extracted file, of different brands. Ignore the sets of completed kits in the brand folders, you want the Photoshop thumbnail titled with the brand name.

This should open a generic model, and from there it''s up to you what happens. As far as creating the kits is concerned I found this very useful. You''ll notice a lot of the early stuff written there is what I''ve told you already, but I spent so long messing around trying to get everything together yesterday that I thought this might help.

I''ll understand if no-one bothers trying to follow those instructions because even I can see its a load of jibba without much distinct jabba. Everything I''ve used above is free and didn''t appear to carry any viruses from downloads so should be safe. If anyone is determined enough to try and get through these instructions I''ll gladly try and clarify.

Thanks very much to everyone for the kind comments. Here''s a few other ideas for higher-end brands-

NC_Puma1.png picture by Mystery47  Norwich_Nike1.png picture by Mystery47Norwich_Umb1.png picture by Mystery47

AdidasnORWICH2.png picture by Mystery47 (This one is just a recasting of the first one with more up-to-date parts)

Here''s to my most tedious post ever [:P]

All of the above are 100 times better than the xara carp thats been trotted out to us over the past few years. Get them emailed to Super Dave asap!

[quote user="leedscanary"]All of the above are 100 times better than the xara carp thats been trotted out to us over the past few years. Get them emailed to Super Dave asap![/quote]

spelling error there Leeds [;)] were talking about football kits not fish [:)]

I am a big puma fan myself and would much prefer a puma made kit than adidas or nike. But if were trying to cut costs and xara is the cheapest then we must stick with them.

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[quote user="Chewbacca"]Impressive shirt! What software have you used? Anything available online? Quite fancy a go myself![/quote]

To be honest I had no idea what I was doing until yesterday, there isn''t as much work to it as may first appear [:P]

This might get a bit heavy so get comfortable-

You need Adobe Photoshop. If you dont have it, you can do what I did and get the free trial here-

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en&product=photoshop&promoid=EBYEU

You''ll need to quickly make an account to get it.

Once thats all set up, you''ll need to get an FM kit template pack from here-

http://www.fmglive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8384

It''s more than likely to need you to register as well. If this happens, register then click this link again. Scroll down and download the 2010 kit megapack from either rapidshare or megaupload- both can be used free of charge.

But wait, there''s more! You need to un-RAR the file you get using something like winRAR, winZip or what I used, 7-zip which is available here-

http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

Use your un-RAR-er to extract the files, then you should be able to open them in photoshop- you''ll see several folders in the extracted file, of different brands. Ignore the sets of completed kits in the brand folders, you want the Photoshop thumbnail titled with the brand name.

This should open a generic model, and from there it''s up to you what happens. As far as creating the kits is concerned I found this very useful. You''ll notice a lot of the early stuff written there is what I''ve told you already, but I spent so long messing around trying to get everything together yesterday that I thought this might help.

I''ll understand if no-one bothers trying to follow those instructions because even I can see its a load of jibba without much distinct jabba. Everything I''ve used above is free and didn''t appear to carry any viruses from downloads so should be safe. If anyone is determined enough to try and get through these instructions I''ll gladly try and clarify.

Thanks very much to everyone for the kind comments. Here''s a few other ideas for higher-end brands-

NC_Puma1.png picture by Mystery47  Norwich_Nike1.png picture by Mystery47Norwich_Umb1.png picture by Mystery47

AdidasnORWICH2.png picture by Mystery47 (This one is just a recasting of the first one with more up-to-date parts)

Here''s to my most tedious post ever [:P]

[/quote]Far from it my friend! [Y]

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]This is a really nice kit, Adidas definitly make the best kits, we haven''t had anything that good since this[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/98vghl.gif[/IMG]Would love to see something like that again

How about this for the keepers kit? Would definatly help put off opponents http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun2009/0/4/image-11-for-the-worst-football-kits-ever-gallery-147145552.jpg

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[*-)]

[/quote]

I would be willing to pay an extra £10 for this shirt... would be our nicest shirt to date