Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

How would you like to see our shirts next year?

I was looking in a sports store earlier at Chelseas current home shirt and really liked it. It''s got a very athletic feel to it if that makes sense. I don''t know if it''s just me but I really like a lot of the Premiership shirts this year. But I feel as though the shirts in this league are just a little plain.I think a Norwich shirt similar to Uniteds current shirt would look cool with the v shaped stripe. Obviously not identical (because those United fools would think it was a Glazer out special).What do you lot think? [:)]

Whatever they look like I''d like to see something a bit better quality, I think the Xara product is definitely at the lower end of the price range!

Don''t like the current Man United one this year but love Man City''s current kit. Simple but classy, would look awesome in yellow and green.

I would like Kaka, Gerrard, Rooney and Terry on my shirt. But I would have Lotus again and a decent kits, maybe back to the Milk Cup kit.

[quote user="NCFC-47"] Would you ever like to see yellow & green stripes? or maybe a blackburn style shirt?
[/quote]

No and no[:P] And definitely not like Chelseas awful,fake,Superman,muscley chest thingys they have!

I''ve tried to take to this shirt, and for what it''s worth i like the fitting Brazilian/Norwich City feel that comes with the AVIVA logo (despite the insurance company not holding it''s original name on this one... That would of course have been a ''little'' more fitting). However it''s just far too plain and bland for me, and the more i see it, the more i dislike it.

As for how i''d like the new one styled i''d really like a mix between our Play-Off season and title winning kits, with the stripe(s) down the arms look.

I''d like to see some sort of collar again, we''ve gone a while without one. Apart from that, I''m happy to take what comes as long as the details aren''t as ''[:^)]'' as seen on some shirts recently- this year''s home shirt, for example.  

Maybe one of the graphical whizz kids on here could "design" one?

Better still, design one and put Wayne Rooney in it!

The current england kit is the best on the market at the moment in terms of style and comfort. Something simple but tailored would do the job. Xara are f**king awful and I''ve not bought a kit for years because of the baggyness and is it me or is our yellow turning more orangey? Back in the days of the Norwich and Peterborough sponsored kits the yellow was a lot lighter... I''d like to see that shade back.

I just went on the xara website and it''s all about us.. are we the only professional team to wear it? We would sell far more shirts if we had someone else produce them there so cheap and taky looking. the aviva sign peals off aswell!

Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Kaka, Benzema, Terry, Gerrard, Torres, Diego and Jon Otsemobor.Sponsor wise, Dont really mind, I think the Aviva away shirt actually looks quite nice at the moment. Something which goes with Yellow. [:)]

Got agree with ncfc-47

Would love to see something different along the line of blackburn`s half and half.....

It would be nice to see them on some decent players.........

I really like the Flybe kit we had. I actually really liked Ipswich''s pin striped kit, thought it was simple but nice. Would be quite cool to do what seems to be the popular thing and have a choice of designs and a fans vote on the winner.

Brought a kick ass Fenerbahce shirt for a tenner in Sports Direct Saturday, seeing as they''re also called the Canaries, thought it was too disloyal :P

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Something simple but tailored would do the job. Xara are f**king awful and I''ve not bought a kit for years because of the baggyness[/quote]F**K me, you must be one thin individual to have this problem, my issue is that even the largest size is skintight...''Fitted'' kits just look awful on larger individuals, whereas a more open fit can look decent on virtually anyone.As for kit style, I''d like a change from Xara to someone who uses better material and printing and does sizes all the way up to 8XL, I''d like a collar and neck like the one used for the Man Utd 92/93 yellow and green kit (the one with the laces on the front), and I''d like to see a return of the outstanding ''canary droppings'' colour scheme.Give me all that in a less restrictive fit, and I''ll buy more than one shirt...

no question Adidas, there yellow and green colours are ideal and there range of shirts incredible.

I have worked with teamwear in the states with adidas, nike etc. In fact even Canterbury are fantastic the other items, training jackets etc are fantastic

The problem is with Xara is if you go on the USA site it is so much better than the UK version.

Don''t think we will be with xara too long

Have to agree, the Adidas green and yellow simple three stripes would be superb! About time we had a decent kit by a decent sports company now that we have a decent manager! Im sick of wearing xara and pony and all other crappy makes!!

[quote user="Lynn Canary"]hi i have done some possible designs but not sure how i can put them on this message board :/ can anyone help ?[/quote]You got a scanner? If not take a photo and upload it to something like Photobucket?