Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Is Jamie Lad still on the payroll?

Anyone heard anything?  Is this waste of space still depleting club funds without any output in return?  There were rumours of loan deals, which seemed to go quiet as soon as they were published.

As a p.s., I''m glad Whaley has gone.  Utter plop; another great Gunn signing!!!!!

If I was Jamie I would not leave either this is his last big payday and he has a family so take it whilst he can. We all would do the same if we were in his boots. from 8k a week to maybe 1k-2 after.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]If I was Jamie I would not leave either this is his last big payday and he has a family so take it whilst he can. We all would do the same if we were in his boots. from 8k a week to maybe 1k-2 after.[/quote]His missus is stunning too!

Why do people keep slagging off Gunns signings, when you sign that many players, they often don''t always work. We should be thanking him for Holt, Askou and the ever improving Nelson. Oh yeh and getting Chris martin Back and giving Korey smith his debut last season which has obviously help him

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Troy Archiblad Henville is still on the pay roll LMAO![;)]

have I spelt his name wrong?

[/quote]

14.55 Exeter City have signed defender Troy Archibald-Henville for an undisclosed fee from Tottenham Hotspur.

They paid money for him![:O]

[/quote]

we could still be paying for him - god known what roeder was doing! [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Troy Archiblad Henville is still on the pay roll LMAO![;)]

have I spelt his name wrong?

[/quote]

14.55 Exeter City have signed defender Troy Archibald-Henville for an undisclosed fee from Tottenham Hotspur.

They paid money for him![:O]

[/quote]

And according to Sky he is the first player they have bought in 7 years

[quote user="adycanary"]Why do people keep slagging off Gunns signings, when you sign that many players, they often don''t always work. We should be thanking him for Holt, Askou and the ever improving Nelson. Oh yeh and getting Chris martin Back and giving Korey smith his debut last season which has obviously help him[/quote]Getting Chris Martin back?  Hardly Gunn''s doing, he was on a season long loan at Luton and came back to the club that owns him i.e. us.  You can''t give Gunn any credit for that.Gunn brought in some right stinkers, and that is the end of it.