Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Can anyone help me

A song played on tuesday just before kick off on Saturday dont know what its called it was just all music no words anyone no where i could find out atall or anyone help me ?

Someone suggested before that they sometimes show the list of songs played in the programme. If that helps?

[quote user="NCFC-47"]A song played on tuesday just before kick off on Saturday dont know what its called it was just all music no words anyone no where i could find out atall or anyone help me ?
[/quote]

It''s a re-mix of Led Zeppelin''s ''Kashmir'', but I don''t know who has put it out.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]A song played on tuesday just before kick off on Saturday dont know what its called it was just all music no words anyone no where i could find out atall or anyone help me ?[/quote]

It''s a re-mix of Led Zeppelin''s ''Kashmir'', but I don''t know who has put it out.

[/quote]I thought it was just plain old "Kashmir" what I heard of it.

Further to my last post.....

Rap mogul Sean ''Diddy'' Combs'' single Come With Me has been named the worst cover

of all time. The tune, which was recorded by the star for the 1998 remake of

Godzilla and sampled Led Zeppelin''s Kashmir, topped a poll of the poorest

musical remakes on pop culture website Retrocrush.But I am still pretty sure it was the original Led Zep version I heard on Saturday.

I reckon this''d be quite appropriate at the moment:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1YVQioYgxgDancin'' days are here again ..........