Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Did anyone pick up on this?

Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.

Lets hope when it''s not going well for him, we still give him the backing.... Norwich fans can be very fickle

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.[/quote]Haven''t seen Shyster post in the last few days!

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.[/quote]Haven''t seen Shyster post in the last few days!

[/quote]He was on last night. In both his alter egos lol.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.[/quote]nicley put!

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Lets hope when it''s not going well for him, we still give him the backing.... Norwich fans can be very fickle[/quote]

Fickle.... Norwich fans...really?, I never would have guessed MG.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.

Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.

This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.
[/quote]

Off topic Barclayman but loving the Avatar!!

''Smokes - give em to me now''

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.[/quote]

[/quote]hahahave you seen the new movie?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.[/quote]I neither know nor care....probably Shyster, seems like the sort of pathetic thing he''d do. Dont know the guy but I can guess the kind of person he is. Rhymes with Hull''s sought after Stephen. If its anyone its him, but like i said i dont really care, its been dealt with.

I''m sure he loves it here, but if a big club like a Celtic, came in for him, he is ambitious and would want a move. I hope he is here for a good few years, if he does get poached next year, then it is because he has been successful with us.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?

Lol.
[/quote]

its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.
[/quote]

Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.
[/quote]

I neither know nor care....probably Shyster, seems like the sort of pathetic thing he''d do. Dont know the guy but I can guess the kind of person he is. Rhymes with Hull''s sought after Stephen. If its anyone its him, but like i said i dont really care, its been dealt with.

B.O.C.......
[/quote]

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.[/quote]I neither know nor care....probably Shyster, seems like the sort of pathetic thing he''d do. Dont know the guy but I can guess the kind of person he is. Rhymes with Hull''s sought after Stephen. If its anyone its him, but like i said i dont really care, its been dealt with.

B.O.C.......[/quote]

[/quote]W.A.C.......

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="plymouth yellow"]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?

Lol.
[/quote]

its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.
[/quote]

Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.
[/quote]

I neither know nor care....probably Shyster, seems like the sort of pathetic thing he''d do. Dont know the guy but I can guess the kind of person he is. Rhymes with Hull''s sought after Stephen. If its anyone its him, but like i said i dont really care, its been dealt with.

B.O.C.......
[/quote]

[/quote]

W.A.C.......

goes for a few of them on here hey bud!!
[/quote]

Does every manager not love the club they''re at? He''s not going to say they don''t stand a chance and their club is set up for being a solid championship team is he?

History would declare he won''t be here long, and will quit when things get tough and a better club come looking for him, like ipswich [8-)] (Don''t bite my balls off, it was a ''semi'' joke) [;)]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.

Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.

This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.
[/quote]

[/quote]

haha

have you seen the new movie?
[/quote]

theres a movie???

awesome!! no i''ll have to check it out. Only seen Series 1 and 2 so just up to the point where they are trying to make Freedom 35 work.

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]Listening to McNally on Radio Norfolk before the match saturday did anyone hear what he said about Lambert? He basically said that Lambert loves it here and he really appreciates the way the fans have taken to him instantly and made him feel a hero.Thinking back to his Colchester days, i think im right in saying that the reaction to him was mixed and he received a lot of flak during his time there. To have the 100% backing of the fans and board must make him feel positive about his decision to leave Col U. And time and again he''s stated what a fantastic club it is, setup for the prem.This makes me think we may see him here for a while yet, regardless of our success. I can see Lambert displaying some Huckerby style loyalty and taking this club to a consolidatory Premiership status.[/quote]

[/quote]hahahave you seen the new movie?[/quote]

theres a movie???

awesome!! no i''ll have to check it out. Only seen Series 1 and 2 so just up to the point where they are trying to make Freedom 35 work.

[/quote]PM me your email address Blainsey and ill tell you how to ''get hold of it'' [:)]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Is this really you, or the fake?Lol.[/quote]its me, check the post count. The imposter has been assassinated.[/quote]Yeah, I knew it was you, just wanted to raise the subject and see if you have any suspects lol.[/quote]I neither know nor care....probably Shyster, seems like the sort of pathetic thing he''d do. Dont know the guy but I can guess the kind of person he is. Rhymes with Hull''s sought after Stephen. If its anyone its him, but like i said i dont really care, its been dealt with.[/quote]Hmmmmmmm..............................[/quote]Well done, youve created another account in my name. Your an internet genius and an all round awesome guy, not at all a sad, pathetic little to$$er.[/quote]Well done, youve created another account in my name. Your an internet

genius and an all round awesome guy, not at all a sad, pathetic little

to$$er.