Sign in to follow this  
olster

Ideas

Sorry about the delay in posting this but I am very worried indeed with our lack of ideas I have been to the last two home games against west ham and west brom and we have almost every time always looked for huckerby down the left hand side when we go on the attack and look rather predictable

There is no other plays in our game apart from over the top or into the left hand corner for huckerby and any manager who watches us play on tapes will see that we play the same ball over and over again into the left hand channel for hucks

I think against the likes of walsall and crewe we can get away with it but the top teams have pace and verve in there defence

what does everyone else think?

we definately ran out of ideas on tuesday. i think we need a very good right winger which would really stretch any oppositions defenders so there would be a lot more options. changes needed to be made on sunday. starting with svensson for roberts. svensson has got a lot more about him than roberts and will get into space a lot quicker than roberts and he doesn''t just try and win the headers and hold the ball up. svensson varies his game which would give more options and leave bigger spaces to play him and hucherby into.

yeah totally agree James

i must admit at any other time i would of said roberts was doing well but lets face it he can only play with his back to goal and can''t turn with the ball or get into the box unless it is from free kicks

I think if we are going to move into the run in the league with much about us we need to play svenson and give the side variety becuse it was getting so predictable all the balls into the left hand side of our attack