Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

+Tribute to whalley

here we go again...yet another player we have to say goodbye to before someone gets upset that we didnt.

Thanks for being Crap Simon, you leecheed god knows how much off the club in wages for absolutely nothing at all.. League 2 seems your level and you are now free to dsicuss terms with the 24 teams in it..

Legend for Norwich!

Loved the way you never tracked back, went missing for most games if it wasn''t working and did all you could to make it a success..... a legend in his own mind!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

here we go again...yet another player we have to say goodbye to before someone gets upset that we didnt.

Thanks for being Crap Simon, you leecheed god knows how much off the club in wages for absolutely nothing at all.. League 2 seems your level and you are now free to dsicuss terms with the 24 teams in it..

Legend for Norwich!

[/quote]

Whaley is the poorest excuse for a professional (use of the word lightly) I have seen since, probably, Victor Segura.  Utter plop.  Good riddance.

Gunny, you have a lot to answer for!!!

Unnecessarily harsh and pointless post.

He didn''t come here expecting his time here to end how it has, no-one does. Gunn brought him here thinking he could do a job, he thought it was a good move, it didn''t work out.

Why to people feel the need to respond in this way in these situations?

[quote user="a1canary"]Unnecessarily harsh and pointless post. He didn''t come here expecting his time here to end how it has, no-one does. Gunn brought him here thinking he could do a job, he thought it was a good move, it didn''t work out. Why to people feel the need to respond in this way in these situations?[/quote]

Because he is shite

[quote user="a1canary"]Unnecessarily harsh and pointless post.

He didn''t come here expecting his time here to end how it has, no-one does. Gunn brought him here thinking he could do a job, he thought it was a good move, it didn''t work out.

Why to people feel the need to respond in this way in these situations?[/quote]

welll said, and not really given a chance! Rochdale are flying, so he is doing something right!

Legend for Norwich!

[/quote]

That would depend on what percentage of his wages were being paid by Bradford and Rochdale during his loan spells there.

I thought he was a really good signing, I saw him play for PNE and he looked good and thought for this league, he would be tops, even in pre season, he looked handy. Shame but it''s football and we move on.

So goodbye then, Mr Whalley,

I didn''t know how to pronounce your surname,

Maybe it was like the stripy hatted man who you need to find,

Or maybe it was an like an adjective to describe something large acquatic mammal-ish,

Whatever, you were crap,

And your first name was Simon.

Legend for Norwich!

[/quote]

Come on you need to step up a gear or two to qualify as a ranter .....try Sir Sticky Cutt for advice.

I don''t remember Victor Sugera being all the bad.  But then maybe that''s because of all the other crap we''ve had to see for the past couple of years.

[quote user="Sly Dog"]
I don''t remember Victor Sugera being all the bad.  But then maybe that''s because of all the other crap we''ve had to see for the past couple of years.
[/quote]

All the crap we''ve seen from the Hamilton era onwards with the exception of 3 Worthy seasons (and even then we had the Jonsons in there...)

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]for a right winger being scared to take people on down the wing isn''t a good sign, the games i saw he seemed to spend more time out of position in the middle or on the left, rubbish! now sod off![/quote]Lee Croft? Otsemebor?Even Lappin does better than these two, and he has no pace, just pure determination and grit, with a smidgen of skill.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]for a right winger being scared to take people on down the wing isn''t a good sign, the games i saw he seemed to spend more time out of position in the middle or on the left, rubbish! now sod off![/quote]

Lee Croft? Otsemebor?

Even Lappin does better than these two, and he has no pace, just pure determination and grit, with a smidgen of skill.
[/quote]

What games do you watch? one thing you can say for Crofty was that he would take people on down the line, just a shame he couldn''t cross a ball and since when has Semmy been a winger?