Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Simple Little Spell For All

Do you want City to beat Bolton?....Of course you do!.

Well, after hours of extensive study in my vault this week, I''ve come across a very rare incantation to help achieve this.

Before you dismiss this as rubbish (Harry Potter jibes from newbies will be ignored!) how many of you bought into the ludicrous idea of wearing red knickers?, exactly!.

Every City supporter at FCR, listening to radio, Canary World, Sky Sports Extra etc. should repeat words 3 times (and believe them!) seconds before the kick off.

Winchata  Incantia  Norvichi.

This spell comes from the dead mountain scrolls of the Ashario wizards of old. This long dead language is a very powerful force in magic. But it must used as a mass collective thought to be of any benefit to the team.

We ain''t talking red underwear and female ''nutters'' here!.

Although I''ve tried to revoke the Hex''s on our opposition''s results (Don''t ask why!) I can''t, so they stay in force for now. Mind you, so far they''re working in our favour, yes?.

Its up to you if you can risk City losing again, especially when you can now have the power to help change it!.

Don''t worry wizz, i''ll be joinin in, gotta be worth a try.

oh by the way have you hexed lawro for me like you said you would???

Well Wiz as I''m one of the ''nutters'' who went along with the red knickers thing, well it worked to an extent didn''t it?  I will go along with your little spell recital.

I will listen intently to hear how many at the ground do too.

Ah ! perhaps you could contact Roy Waller he could get the whole of Norfolk to join in.

[quote]Don''t worry wizz, i''ll be joinin in, gotta be worth a try. oh by the way have you hexed lawro for me like you said you would???[/quote]

Francesco: You wish is my command my friend. And trust me, old Lawro''s well and truly Hexed now, and beyond any help now okay?.

[quote]Well Wiz as I''m one of the ''nutters'' who went along with the red knickers thing, well it worked to an extent didn''t it? I will go along with your little spell recital. I will listen intently to hear...[/quote]

Good for you Jim, I actually meant the female who thought the red underwear thingy up, not those good souls who went along with it!.

As for good old uncle Roy, he''d only pronounce it all wrong, and that could be bloody dangerous mate!.