Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Tickets for Leeds

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]When do they go on sale? I have my membership card?? Thnx in advance[/quote]

Tickets all go on sale about 3 weeks before a game , just check the official website ticket page or ring the box office.

I shouldn''t expect there will be many tickets, as I have no doubt that Leeds will take their full allocation.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Dont forget it could be re-arranged due to the tin pot trophy final[/quote]

I wouldn''t be suprised to see it re-arranged for TV even if Leeds lose to Carlisle in the JPT semi-final.

[quote user="cityangel"]

How many do we have to give to the away fans?

[/quote]Says on the official site we will offer a minimum of 2000 seats to away fans, unless recommended by Norfolk police that we restrict this amount.

Spoke to the ticket office this morning, and tickets available from 9am on Monday 1st March to members for the Leeds game - fixture dependant on Leeds'' progress in the JP trophy.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Dont forget it could be re-arranged due to the tin pot trophy final[/quote]

I wouldn''t be suprised to see it re-arranged for TV even if Leeds lose to Carlisle in the JPT semi-final.

[/quote]I wondered that, Tim, but it looks unlikely now. Sky are showing Leeds v. Millwall the Monday before, and have chosen Newcastle v. Forest for the Monday after. Unless Leeds get through to the JPT final then our game should be 3pm on the Saturday.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

I wondered that, Tim, but it looks unlikely now. Sky are showing Leeds v. Millwall the Monday before, and have chosen Newcastle v. Forest for the Monday after. Unless Leeds get through to the JPT final then our game should be 3pm on the Saturday.[/quote]

That''s good news. And there''s already a live Championsip match at lunchtime on Saturday 27th, Palace vs Cardiff, which leaves a potential 5.15pm slot on Saturday. I wonder what the Norfolk police would have to say about that?

I really hope it''s 3.00pm, but I don''t trust Sky at all who have the right (I think) to move matches at two weeks notice if it suits them.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Spoke to the ticket office this morning, and tickets available from 9am on Monday 1st March to members for the Leeds game - fixture dependant on Leeds'' progress in the JP trophy.[/quote]PM you [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]Spoke to the ticket office this morning, and tickets available from 9am on Monday 1st March to members for the Leeds game - fixture dependant on Leeds'' progress in the JP trophy.[/quote]PM you [Y][/quote]

Replied! [Y][B][<:o)]