Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Season Tickets going fast

Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(][/quote]Lol so true. But that''s the way it works I guess.I welcome all fans as money > players

[quote user="Gingerpele"]isn''t it time for renewing atm? i thought the first period was just for renewing, and not buying new season tickets....[/quote]Any seat that is currently unallocated can be picked up now for next season.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Renewed ours before we even got the letter through the post[/quote]I shall play hard to get and renew just before the 1st deadline.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Renewed ours before we even got the letter through the post[/quote]

I shall play hard to get and renew just before the 1st deadline.

[:)]
[/quote]

Hahaha good on ya [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(][/quote]I kind of see what you are saying but anyone who comes and spends their hard earned should be welcomed really.When I first started going 11,000 was a good crowd and we got 15,000 for the Derby, I know which set of figures I''d prefer!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Renewed ours before we even got the letter through the post[/quote]

I am paying by D/D from now on and was thinking if you pay in this manner why not get in now while they are at best price, come first deadline date we could be in line for a good few thousand 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(][/quote]I kind of see what you are saying but anyone who comes and spends their hard earned should be welcomed really.When I first started going 11,000 was a good crowd and we got 15,000 for the Derby, I know which set of figures I''d prefer![/quote]Plus lots of people only buy half-season tickets etc, and this is the designated period for buying the tickets, so it''s not necessarily because we are top of the league.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(][/quote]I kind of see what you are saying but anyone who comes and spends their hard earned should be welcomed really.When I first started going 11,000 was a good crowd and we got 15,000 for the Derby, I know which set of figures I''d prefer![/quote]Plus lots of people only buy half-season tickets etc, and this is the designated period for buying the tickets, so it''s not necessarily because we are top of the league.[/quote]I don''t think it matters really. If you want to pay your money you do, and if you don''t you don''t!Is there anything wrong with a casual supporter going based on our chances of winning?I mean if we''re playing badly and losing week in week out, its like going to the cinema knowing the film is going to be crap!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Went in and   renewed 3 today. There had been a couple of empty seats near us this season and i tried to move us along one but they have gone already. The lady in the shop said that they were going very quickly. Very good sign should be at least 20 000 then[/quote][Y] However it sadens me, that we get more so called ''Norwich fans'' now we''re top of the league. Dont welcome these people [:(][/quote]

I don think its just the winning that is drawing people back as we are not likley to win as many games next year, and most probably will be favourites for relegation.

i think its the stable running of the club, its the Mcnallys and Lamberts that are drawing fans back.