Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

YEEEESSS!! GET IN!!

Just got back from the match and we were fantastic! It finally all came together during one match. I thought Jonson and Helveg had their best games in City shirts. And Svensson, Docherty and Safri all looked great today. In fact, all the players who have been getting moaned about played their socks off!

If we can keep this standard up, we will stay up my friends... oh yes!

C''MON CITY!!

Yeeess get in, to rite DD.Thank god santas come early wot a christmas present.Was not at the game but sure as hell gonna watch it on sky later on to-nite.Well done boys you have made my xmas

just got back from the game and i must say what a game it was too ,i thought that the all round team will to win such a big game shone through today and once we got back to 2-2 there was only one team capable of winning and anybody else watching must have thought the same as me that was by far the best game of the season at carrow road to date. i thought that bently ran the show and if he can produce the quailty that he did today we will be playing in this league for a long while and not back in the fizzy league with the binners.everybody had an absolute blinding game and lets hope for more of the same at chelsea next week and turn those big time charlies over as well(heres hoping anyway)

most of us will feel a little guilty for our lack of belief but i have to say i could not see this performance comming,i like many others thought we where on the edge of oblivion in this league but with performances like today the sky is the limit, we can hope again, santa comes from out scandinavia way so i am a firm believer again, not only in christmas but in the players from that part of the world , players that have so far under achieved have finnaly fronted up and there are too many today that have performed to pick out so well done to the team and to worthy .bring it on....... again!