Sign in to follow this  
The Hoff

Hoolahan was close to signing for Hull

Hull were expecting a bigger offer from Wolves for Stephen Hunt after rejecting their 5 Million offer. In case of losing Hunt, Hull went after Hoolahan and he went on his way to Hull for a medical but Hull decided not to sign Hoolahan because there seemed like there wasn''t going to be an improved offer for Hunt. Just something I heard from someone might be rubbish. Glad we kept him though!

£2.5million would have been good money for hoolahan, just hope he can have another great season next year so that we can get even more for the player!

I love how people think this is true. Would Hoolahan be able to ope up against prem defenders, e.g Ferdinand? Give over. [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]drury was in chapplefield -vodafone shop [;)][/quote]Carl Cort was in Asda.

If true, and doubt it is, this would have massive implications on Wes for the rest of the season, can you imagine how unesttled he would be?

Yer your right is utter rubbish, sky sports news seem pretty up to date with the events that happened today, even the moves that didnt go through and i dont seem to remember any mention of any Hoolahan move !

It''s a load of tripe, you only go for a medical once a fee has been agreed and payment terms also. Hull have no money so we wouldn''t take an IOU!

[quote user="The Hoff"]Hull were expecting a bigger offer from Wolves for Stephen Hunt after rejecting their 5 Million offer. [/quote]How much do they think Stephen Hunt is worth?  He''s a decent Championship player on a good day.

Hoff said "and he went on his way to Hull for a medical but Hull decided not to sign Hoolahan"

So... we agreed a fee, Hula''s agent agreed presonal terms (in principle), and Wes went to Hull, BUT half way up the motorway Hull pulled out. OR perhaps Wes just went up the for a random medical. I think you might be mistaken either way Hoff.   

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Hoff"]Hull were expecting a bigger offer from Wolves for Stephen Hunt after rejecting their 5 Million offer. [/quote]

How much do they think Stephen Hunt is worth?  He''s a decent Championship player on a good day.

[/quote]

I used to think that, but he''s been one of Hulls best players since joining. Even though Hull are in the bottom 3, you can''t be a bad premiership player if your performing above your teammates no matter what team you are in.

Dean Ashton was in John Lewis yesterday pm , looking at TVs.

I know thats nothing to do with football as he is retired.

However where does he actually live?

I have seen him with his missus and baby several time s recently shoppingin Norwich at weekends.

I had a medical at Barca today but i didnt fancy it, they wouldnt increase the £100k a week they originally offered so i told them to stuff it.

[quote user="Barclayman"]I had a medical at Barca today but i didnt fancy it, they wouldnt increase the £100k a week they originally offered so i told them to stuff it.[/quote]

Oh, highly amusing.  I can see why my sense of humour is something you can''t comprehend. [:P]

one of the regulars in the pub my brother works at said he had hoolahan in his shop the other day, the regular, being a middlesbourgh fan asked him if he was going to join them, he replied "why would i want to move to that $h1t hole"

[quote user="dreamteam"] I have seen him with his missus and baby several time s recently shoppingin Norwich at weekends.[/quote]

dean ashtons got a missus? that proves a lot of rumours wrong?!?!?!

[quote user="The Hoff"]Hull were expecting a bigger offer from Wolves for Stephen Hunt after rejecting their 5 Million offer. In case of losing Hunt, Hull went after Hoolahan and he went on his way to Hull for a medical but Hull decided not to sign Hoolahan because there seemed like there wasn''t going to be an improved offer for Hunt. Just something I heard from someone might be rubbish. Glad we kept him though![/quote]

Utter drivel!