Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

be warned for Saturday

Just to say that Saturday is going to be amongst the toughest fixtures of the season for ten reasons

1) Bolton are on fire this season

2) They just lost and so will look to get it back

3) They are BIG bu**ers

4) They have height from set peices

5) We are carrying lots of injury and loss of Damien = big blow to midfield

6) Our defence will struggle against bullies

7) Theirs will be unlikely to worry much

8) Jay Jay Okacha (I am a big fan - oh to see him in yellow)

9) the ref will be looking to placate big Sam (see EDP story)

10) Confidence will be low after Fulham

SO PLEASE DO NOT GET TOO MOANY IF AND WHEN WE LOSE: THE SEASON WILL NOT BE DECIDED HERE. (though it might be decided by dropped points against Palace, Blackburn etc....)

A tough physical side is not one city usually play well against however there are some positives.

They have not done so well against the leagues lesser sides this season and are on a poorer run at the moment.

However I am still confident of a defeat and feel we are more likely to get a point out of chelsea than a point from Bolton...

OTBC

I am not being negative but realistic old chum. Just trying to make sure people do not go in with oTT expectations then rant on here on Monday about the need for a £50m striker and board with bottomless pockets!

[quote]I am not being negative but realistic old chum. Just trying to make sure people do not go in with oTT expectations then rant on here on Monday about the need for a £50m striker and board with bottomle...[/quote]

Let''s have a go at a bit of optimism then Vic, let''s say "cometh the hour, cometh the man,..er ..men"

We have Jonson, Helveg, Safri and Bentley suddenly all plunged unexpectantly into the first team together, their big chance at last to prove their worth, I feel sure they will play out of their individual skins tomorrow.

So shove realism into the background for a while Vicar, promote high hopes forward and let''s win ! ! !

O T B C  !

[quote]I am not being negative but realistic old chum. Just trying to make sure people do not go in with oTT expectations then rant on here on Monday about the need for a £50m striker and board with bottomle...[/quote]

3-2 !  There you go Vic, you must learn to have faith ! 

Because I could not get to the game today thru sickness, I had to send the old lady and though she is normally a bit of a jinx, I did predict a result for City - at least one point but I will settle for the three. Perhaps I should send her to more games in the future.
I must also eat my words regarding Bents - according to Alan Smith on Sky, he was man of the match but I would still like to see how consistent he is before I fully digest them.

Well done boys - a point at Chelsea will make me feel much better!

OTBC