Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

Claridge changes his mind

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

HERE

[/quote]BBC News BBC Sport

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

HERE

[/quote]BBC News BBC Sport

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

[/quote]SEE IF THIS WORKS...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8492699.stm

"Lambert is benefitting from the fact that Norwich got rid of Bryan Gunn so early in the season. They made the decision with this in mind - to give the new man as much time as possible to turn things around and he has done very well."

Is that noise I hear in the distance Bob Franklin warming up...........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

"Lambert is benefitting from the fact that Norwich got rid of Bryan Gunn so early in the season. They made the decision with this in mind - to give the new man as much time as possible to turn things around and he has done very well."

[/quote]Was this not the same man that was slating Norwich for making that decision ''too hastily'' at the start of the season?

Claridge just speaks a load of crap!and he''s supposed to be an ''expert''. LOL!

I wish football people were not asked about managers getting the sack because they always answer in the same way about feeling sorry for them and that they aren''t given enough time.

A lot of the time it is backslapping without knowing any of the facts just to save face with people they know from football.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That was only ever going to be an anti-climax.[/quote]"Leeds are on top, winning all their games, points gap" = they will definitely win League 1"Norwich have overhauled Leeds, Leeds keep losing" = Norwich or Leeds will win League 1He gets paid for this?TBF, he (used to?) write a scouting column in the Observer which was interesting, but I''ve not been impressed by what he''s done at the BBC.

I love watching the ol football league show from nov1st, you should see the sneer he gives the co presenter who ask is it possible anyone can catch leeds.."No ..there is only 1 spot up for grabs" ..its not what he said its his arogant sneer as though he was a leeds fan and leeds shouldnt be in this league with the rest of us