Sign in to follow this  
Carrow Fink

Antoine Sibierski'S daughter found hanged.

really sad, my thoughts are with Antoine.

does anybody know if we send well wishes to Norwich if they will forward them to him?

Shocking story. I can''t conceive of what it must feel like to lose a child, particularly in circumstances like this. My thoughts are with her family.

Puts football into perspective really, Horrible loss for such a young girl, thoughts with Antoine and family, RIP.

Just saw this on the BBC News update on my phone.  Very tragic news and such a waste of a young life for a girl who should of had so much to look forwards to.  My thoughts go out to Antoine''s family and friends!

[quote user="Smudger"]Just saw this on the BBC News update on my phone.  Very tragic news and such a waste of a young life for a girl who should of had so much to look forwards to.  My thoughts go out to Antoine''s family and friends!
[/quote]

Can only echo what you have put mate, awful tragedy.

Antoine''s short time at Norwich wasn''t a success and that was reflected in comments on here and elsewhere.That said I think that when it comes to personal tragedies I''m sure all City fans would wish him well.A wretched day for him and his family and our thoughts are with you.

So beautiful & so full of life. What on Earth went wrong. Awful, awful news. I can''t imagine what her family are going through.

Terrible news, at such a young age she was really just starting to live her life.

My prayers and thoughts to Antoine and her family and all her friends.

Rest In Peace

I really don''t know what to say, same thing happened to a lovely young girl of the same age who I used to work with. Its so sad and so hard to understand.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.