Sign in to follow this  
Essex_Canary

The great Col Who attendance guessing game

Its midweek, so the local kids will be about. Not many away fans I''d think however, whereby MK Dons away support was probably a sell-out.

Can they beat the attendance at the DW stadium for Wigan''s FA Cup replay with Notts County? The stand behind Tony Cottee in the background of his updates on sky sports news is completely empty.

[quote user="CardiffCanary"]Lol, i thought the attendance was 1945, then realised that was the kick off time... *stands in corner*
[/quote]

Alright, get ya coat  [:D]

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

And the prize goes to AJ who guessed 3982, only 79 out.

[/quote]And the prize is a Col Who season ticket?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]And that actually goes to Sideshow Tim who predicted 3,919. Just sixteen out.
[/quote]

Oops - missed that post. Well done to both of them anyway.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Maybe AJ should have second prize then 2 Col Who season tickets[/quote]As long as I finish 1st or 2nd in an automatic promotion place, I''m not too bothered [;)]

Thats two threads on this board about our game last night,am i right in thinking some of you have a bit of a soft spot for us......

[quote user="cufcone"]Thats two threads on this board about our game last night,am i right in thinking some of you have a bit of a soft spot for us......[/quote]Do you have a soft spot for things that you point and laugh at ?